Most Recent Platinum

Muff

3 hours ago, STFUxDxD said:

:platinum: #70: Dyad

1L6dc447.png

Peking Duck

Successfully completed all 26 Trophy Levels

Another ps+ game done! This one has been in my backlog since February 2014. I finally decided to stop being such a b'yatch about it and play it already! Honestly, I still don't know what the heck this game is. Speed and flashy colors. Lancing enemies. Zip lines. I definitely had more than a few frustrating moments. Frequent breaks and lots of practice was all it took to succeed. I finally managed to complete every level. I'm really happy I could add this ultra rare platinum to my collection.

Congrats on your achievement! I love this game and it has been my rarest platinum for 2 years! My most recent now is The Bunker though, very enjoyable game. But a little too short. 

Platinum #24

Lego Star Wars the Clone Wars Platinum Trophy.png

Lego Star Wars the Clone Wars (PS3)

Collect all trophies.

Lego Star Wars the Clone Wars was a game i inititally started in the beginning

of 2014 - before my trophy hunting days :D. I had already completed the story but

I never really went back to complete it and get the platinum trophy. As I wanted to 

complete another game before buying the next one (most probably Ghost Recon Wildlands) I decided

to complete Lego Star Wars the Clone Wars. Dispite some clunky controls and some interesting mechanics,

the platinum was very straight forward :)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sinon said:

Lf6f721.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition

1L8a3cbe.png

:platinum:

I also kept delaying this platinum for the longest time but finally it is finalmente finito! I still personally think the last boss in "The Jaws of Hakkon" Dlc was much more challenging then Corypheus. :P Just need to finish the trespasser dlc and everything will be completed. Very fun game overall and the nightmare difficult, at least in my opinion, is considerably easy.

BeyondCritical95.png

Congrats! I recently got this too... but I consider Nightmare to be a living hell in some points hahahaha

At least until I discover that crafting is a MUST in this difficulty :) 

• Like 1

Just now, Shurax_Urden said:

Congrats! I recently got this too... but I consider Nightmare to be a living hell in some points hahahaha

At least until I discover that crafting is a MUST in this difficulty :) 

I abused all the benefits I could out of my rogue character to make the experience as painless as possible. Upgrading your equipment is very important in nightmare difficulty. ^_^ Abusing the benefits of stealth and flanking damage. Found a sigil that boosted my flank damage by 200% :o With my party consisting of  Dorian, Iron bull, and Blackwall. Just my personal taste. :P But I digress. Thank you!! Also I played as a rogue archer. 

platinum #155 The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 (ps3) 

completed in 3 days and 7 hours

platinum rarity 58.97% common

completed this game in good time despite a few setbacks (internet went out for a day).... next game will be Heavy FIre: Shattered Spear. trying to find things that i can finish in a few days because skylander's is going to be in play in the next few days (farm/one piece farming wont be affected and is on schedule).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 4