Most Recent Platinum

Muff

58 minutes ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

アーシャのアトリエ ~黄昏の大地の錬金術士 (Atelier Ayesha)

1Lbe34e2.png

:platinum: 全トロフィー取得 
全トロフィー取得

I don't really have much to say that I haven't already, since there aren't many differences from the plus version. The main one is the lack of the extra bosses, which is fine with me. While I actually enjoyed fighting them, I don't think I'd want to do it again. Like the other Dusk games (especially the non-plus ones) it's an easy platinum.

I kind of underestimated how difficult it would be to play an Atelier game in Japanese (synthesis is really hard when you can't read the language) so I had to use the plus version as a reference... and by that, I mean I pretty much had to play both versions at the same time. It was worth it though; playing Atelier Ayesha without Marina would have felt wrong. 

Wait, you played the Japanese version? =D Luuuulz :D #based

OT: Repost.

13 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

1L2fa00d.png

Alchemist of the Mysterious Book 
Unlock all trophies. Congratulations! Thank you for playing!

MOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That was surprisingly enjoyable! Despite everyone saying this installment being weak, I quite enjoyed it.

On the other hand, I definitely was VERY uneasy without time limit (yea, I know it's weird xD) at the start, I really felt weird playing Atelier with all the freedom =D

What I really liked was the newly upgraded Alchemy System. A big improvement from Shallie.

Plus, how can you say the game is bad when it has so many waifus? :awesome:

BEJWPFN.jpg

My modified Plachta

ioJCGSe.jpg

What I would advise... Do NOT create ultimate weapons in the middle of the story =D You break the game completely =D 

Even if you switch to the despair difficulty xD I had to play half of the game on Despair because otherwise, the dungeon crawling would completely lose purpose =D

Which brings me to special bosses... 

Why was the final boss weaker than any of the optional bosses? xDDDD Seriously... wuuuuut? =D He almost didn't even attack on Despair xD I would probably OHKO him on Easy or something lol xD

Finished right before Firis, should I say? =D Nah, probably too early for Firis =D

• Like 1

# 18

:platinum: Call of Duty: Black Ops III :platinum:

1Lf7240e.png

Difficulty :       9/10

Enjoyment :   5/10

zombie was fun and easy

multiplayer mode i hated ( i suck at it)

campaign is where are the real hard trophies :

1- complete the campaign on realistic 

2- complete campaign on veteran without dying

3- complete all 16 round of combat immersion on realistic ( i almost cried there)   

the combat immersion is probably the hardest thing in all call of duty history 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, mojtaba333 said:

# 18

:platinum: Call of Duty: Black Ops III :platinum:

1Lf7240e.png

Difficulty :       9/10

Enjoyment :   5/10

zombie was fun and easy

multiplayer mode i hated ( i suck at it)

campaign is where are the real hard trophies :

1- complete the campaign on realistic 

2- complete campaign on veteran without dying

3- complete all 16 round of combat immersion on realistic ( i almost cried there)   

the combat immersion is probably the hardest thing in all call of duty history 

Pretty sure you could've done the godmode glitch on immersion.

I am on mobile, so making a fancy post isn't happening this time. But I wrapped up a BUNCH of easy EU games... and also Tales from the Borderlands.

I absolutely loved Tales from the Borderlands. The last episode was insanely fun and I enjoyed how the did team building for the last mission. Looking forward to a sequel in the future.

Platinum # 10

L63faa6.png

Megamind

1L97f29e.png

Platinum Trophy :platinum:
All Trophies obtained!

Enjoyment: 1/10

Difficulty: 0/10

Ähm...yes, my little Nephew wanted to play this Game. He had Fun playing together and I had Fun looking his Enjoyment. There's nothing better than see a Kid which is happy. ^_^

Why should anyone buy this Game?

There's no Reason for that. It's a Game only for Kids and Plat-Hunters.

• Like 4