Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 14.3.2017 at 8:47 AM, Tenzai1980 said:

How the hell did you get past Stage 13 in Step up Play in hard Mode??? I think i will never get past that point, even if my life would depend on it :(

Mostly just a huge amount of practise x3 but yeah, some of those hard Step Up Plays were really brutal...

Still can't beat 25 Oni songs (well, really 13 with the 2 crowns on one song "trick") in Taiko no Tatsujin myself... or the final request (Extreme, 210000 points, with 3 modifiers) in Project Diva X

Edited by Zanreo

Plat #314 (on Pi Day)

1L3d4ed7.png
Miko Gakkou Monogatari Kaede-hen

Welp, that was a coincidence I really wasn't expecting. I literally realized it just as I got the plat. :P

In any case, I'll admit that I did not pay attention to the story in this one at all despite the English subtitles (apologies to @Satoshi Ookami ). I was mostly just playing Funk of Titans, which I should have the plat to soon enough, while the unskippable cutscenes were going.

Also reached Level 69 off of the last non-plat trophy of the game.
Edited by Wdog-999
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Paulie1313 said:

:platinum: #84

KILLZONE HD

1L2bbbd9.png

Enjoyment: 5/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Finally got around to playing this as I bought it over 2 years ago, but stopped gaming for awhile. Always dreaded the 4 play throughs, but in the end, it wasn't all that bad.

Didn't use cheats on my Hard run as I wanted to properly gauge difficulty vs KZ2, and although tricky & frustrating in some areas, this game is much easier then KZ2.

Overall a decent game, Guerilla Games could have revamped it a little, but it's Killzone and you are killing Helghast, graphics are cool, but gameplay wasn't too bad for a PS2 post.

Big Head & Powerful Weapons cheats made the Easy runs for the other characters must simpler and finished the other 3 campaigns in less than a day.

It would have been a lot more rewarding if there weren't any cheats, just like how I managed to platinum the game way back when it first came out. Nevertheless, good job on the platinum.

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

It would have been a lot more rewarding if there weren't any cheats, just like how I managed to platinum the game way back when it first came out. Nevertheless, good job on the platinum.

Agreed, but honestly without the cheats, I would have dreaded the extra 3 runs. Made it a little more fun going stealth with Luger or Beast mode with Rico.

At least I did the Hard run without cheats. Was not nearly as crushing as KZ2.

• Like 1

Just now, Paulie1313 said:

Agreed, but honestly without the cheats, I would have dreaded the extra 3 runs. Made it a little more fun going stealth with Luger or Beast mode with Rico.

At least I did the Hard run without cheats. Was not nearly as crushing as KZ2.

Is KZ2 mostly hard due to the multiplayer trophies? Because eventually I want to get back to finishing the franchise. All I need are KZ2, and Shadowfall.

• Like 1