Most Recent Platinum

Muff

3 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Is KZ2 mostly hard due to the multiplayer trophies? Because eventually I want to get back to finishing the franchise. All I need are KZ2, and Shadowfall.

MP trophies are actually very simple and can be boosted with 1-2 players if online is relatively dead. Top 5% is tough, but very doable.

It's the Hard run that will give you absolute nightmares. It's a grenade fest and killing Radec at the end if so very frustrating. Doable, but will test your very last nerve before you get it.

• Like 2

L9ab837.png

Platinum #136

Farming Simulator 17

My 13th platinum of the year plus my 5th Farming Simulator platinum in total.

It took me about 25 hours altogether but it could have been less if I had planned ahead. I enjoy playing these games though so I didn't mind :giggle:

As far as the trophies go, it has the same sort of grinding trophies that the other Farming Simulator games have. The requirements for them this time are actually smaller than the previous games though which made it an easier Plat than the previous games (Sow/Harvest/Cultivate 10 hectares instead of 100 hectares and make 1 Million in-game money instead of 10 Million).

I'm already ready looking forward to playing Farming Simulator 18 on Vita :)

• Like 4

On 3/15/2017 at 7:44 PM, GarciaFever said:

Is KZ2 mostly hard due to the multiplayer trophies? Because eventually I want to get back to finishing the franchise. All I need are KZ2, and Shadowfall.

You wanna start these ASAP,  seriously.

• Like 2

On 3/14/2017 at 7:08 AM, Venocide said:

#79  Horizon Zero Dawn

1Lf9f2b0.png

All trophies obtained 

Obtained all Horizon Zero Dawn trophies.

Man... I had  a lot of fun with Horizon, probably PS4's best exclusive right now (in my opinion). I found that certain parts of the game had quite a difficulty spike, side quests especially, most of them I left until the game of the game until I got "that" armour.

Eh, I found the hunting grounds/corrupted zones harder than any of the side quests. Still, the armor helps.