Most Recent Platinum

Muff

30 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

Hey, is there a past Platinum Trophy earned thread here? I want to post my past 21 platinum trophies on a thread like that.

You could make your own thread where you list your earned platinums, and (entirely optional) what your positives and negatives you had with each platinum.

Edited by GarciaFever

Platinum #35

The T.A.L.O.S. Principle

Platinum strain

Platinum Strain

The game is a challenging puzzle game, with a series of puzzles needed to solve to obtain sigils and stars. It can be very time consuming if trying to do it yourself. Both the guide and video walkthroughs proved helpful in getting through the game quickly. It is good for obtaining a moderately difficult plat, but I do not see any replay value to it at all.

Platinum difficulty: 6/10

Enjoyment level: 3/10

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Eh, I found the hunting grounds/corrupted zones harder than any of the side quests. Still, the armor helps.

Hunting grounds were no problem at all, I managed to breeze through every single one with great times. And only 2 corrupted zones gave me minor problems. 

#45 :platinum: - Screen Cheaters

1L30f1de.png

Well I was like, I'll play this with my mates for the sake of it, seems fun but after a few tries we realised that despite the difficulty rating, it actually seemed like a relatively reasonable platinum that could be achieved so tbh hard?

ULKWzre.jpg?fb

Difficulty: 3/10  - Now I'm not saying this platinum wasn't a walk in the park because it really wasn't, there was a lot of elements that were almost luck in there but if you have friends and enough controllers, most trophies can be "screen cheated" haha. The challenges were mainly fine, they were just great examples of pattern learning so once you learned the pattern, boom you got it. Then by the end of it you'll be a relatively high level so grinding party mode is just what to do. Only real hard but was the time consuming grinding and challenges.

Enjoyment: 7/10 - Now until the grindy bits the game was actually really fun! I enjoyed every moment of playing like a goofy bugger trying to cheat and kill your friends or bots. like I said with the difficulty, it's the grindy bits that took from the game.

If you've got an excess of mates who trophy collect and you don't mind the grind honestly, it's possible. It may be 3% rarity on this website but honestly if more people bought and made the effort then it could be a rather obtainable platinum/ 

• Like 2

L9a9b03.png

. . . 1Lc715c1.png

Platinum #137

Bridge Constructor

This one was enjoyable but occasionally frustrating. The Platinum took a lot longer than I thought it would and it was tougher than I expected it to be too.

A lot of frustration came from how fiddly some of the tougher levels are, and how inaccurate the game's cursor is when selecting objects.

The game is also prone to a lot of slow down when crafting some of the more intricate bridges that have the most objects on screen. I played the game on Vita so I'm not sure if this affects the PS4 version.

Overall it's an enjoyable game that I do recommend playing. Prepare for frustration on the Tanker levels though! :giggle:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, A-Brawl3r said:

#171 NieR

1L866296.png

This game is great and jank at the same time. The soundtrack is amazing and the story is good but the combat is repetitive and pretty shallow. The first part of the game is quite slow but it does pick up in the second half. I also liked the dialogue, it is quite funny. The fishing minigame is frustrating the first time because they do a pretty bad job explaining what you have to do, after I read a walkthrough explaining it I was able to do it a lot more easily. The trophies aren't hard but they are definitely grindy and a couple are RNG-dependent. I actually wanted to get this game for a while but couldn't find it anywhere until they made Re-prints because of Automata's release.

Some funny loading screen quotes too. I love this one :P

Spoiler

8WbMjlY.jpg

• Like 1