Most Recent Platinum

Muff

5 minutes ago, Pershing24 said:

#24 - Prototype 2

1L7ddf96.png

Platinum Trophy

Well here's a neat gift for my 26th Birthday, its my 24th platinum trophy. While definitely not a hard platinum, its not as easy as I though as there a bit of grinding near the end as even if when I beat the game on hard difficulty with all the side mission complete, I was only level 19.5. you need to reach level 23 for the trophy All Growed Up. Fortunately I had no glitches during my play through, and manager to reach full level during new game plus. Another trophy that was more difficult than it seems is So Above It All, which I've tried several times. You cannot get it successfully, you have to fully upgrade your movement skill.

While I do recommend this game for anyone, especially for a quick platinum, my only warning is the story as it is predictable and pointless as hell with some of the worst characters and dialogue I've ever heard in a video game. And I though DMC had bad writing, this takes the cake.

Now its time to move to another category of games, how about FPS.

You could try out Titanfall 2.

platinum #161 Sleeping dogs (ps3)

completed in 5 days and 20 hours

platinum rarity 16.71% uncommon

got this done this morning, though not 100% complete with the game going to start the DLC in a few hours. after that the next planned game will be lego batman 3 with the DLC (ps3 version of course).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

:platinum: Just another day at the office :platinum:

[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/callofduty/images/6/66/JustAnotherDayAtTheOffice_Platinum_Trophy_MWR.png/revision/latest?cb=20161003191952[/img]

Earn all available trophies for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® Remastered.

That was a pretty easy platinum since I'm a long time Call of Duty player.

Even the "Mile High Club" and "Best of the Best" trophies were pretty easy,

I got "Mile High Club" after ~20 minutes of trying, and I got "Best of the Best" on my 4th try.

I did everything on the 1st playthrough.

Overall, a personal note of 3/10 but a general note of 5/10.

Edited by furryTay