Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Lf80838.png

57. Magus

1L63208b.png

:platinum: Perfection :platinum:

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

This game is not great by any real measure. However, I had a great time. This game was probably the easiest game I have ever played. I don't think I could have died if I tried. And it was super short so I felt very accomplished. Every once in a while it is just great to have a really easy, mindless game, and this was certainly it. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the short time with it.

• Like 4

On 19 March 2017 at 1:05 AM, SteelFreaxx said:

#33: Aragami

1La654df.png

:platinum:Legend
Obtain all achievements.

Aragami's stealth is cleverly designed it uses a blink ability similar to Dishonored, i was looking for a game similar to Tenchu and this was as close as i could get. My experience with Aragami was half and half though, on the plus side the game has nice visuals, good stealth and decent cinematics on the bad side it has clunky controls, fps drops, bugs, enemy clones, one hit kills and no jumping. As much as i wanted to enjoy the game some of the negative points brought it down to where i couldn't wait to be done with my 2nd playthrough.

Overall a good stealth game but suffers from some technical issues.

Difficultly: 4

Enjoyment: 6

I loved that game reminds me of tenchu back on the ps2, there's not enough stealth games on the ps4 at the minute, I kinda think it's dying out just like the surval horror games did?. U think there will ever be another splinter cell game?

WRC 4:

The perfect display cabinet

1L0e89b8.png

(I finally bought it when it was on sale, and it was a lot better that its successor, WRC 5, more realistic and better, without using the same space, the only problem was that the VW Polo R and Ford Fiesta [WRC 3 sub-discipline] were very easy-to-overturn)

Edited by Zeitgeist-9
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, afc-razor-84 said:

I loved that game reminds me of tenchu back on the ps2, there's not enough stealth games on the ps4 at the minute, I kinda think it's dying out just like the surval horror games did?. U think there will ever be another splinter cell game?

We definitely need a new Tenchu game it's been 8 years. Not too sure, honestly the only Splinter Cell game i've played is Conviction on the 360.