Most Recent Platinum

Muff

3 hours ago, Rose_OmnisLacrima said:

1Lf9f2b0.png

40-platinum.png #92 - Horizon Zero Dawn

After 2 weeks i finally got this beautiful platinum!
It took me longer because i'm one of those players who especially likes to have fun in a game (I have all time in the world, there is no hurry for me) :P

This game has nothing bad, a reasonable story, a gameplay that I have not seen since the witcher 3 and an incredibly beautiful OST!
The fighting system for me is phenomenal, each machine has its identity as well as weaknesses.
Despite not having as many side-quests as ffxv, none of them is annoying (on the contrary ..)
The game has many similarities with far cry but it isn't only that game that horizon can have something in common, horizon is a hybrid game in which he can absorb how much other games have already offered!
It's undoubtedly one of the best games i've played in the last 10 years!
I don't know what will be of the future but i wish there was another horizon or something related to a DLC!

Now it's time to gather forces for nier automata and mass effect andromeda: D

They're working on an expansion, but I think HZD is inspired heavily from Tomb Raider.

Platinium #7: RESIDENT EVIL 7 

It took me almost 2 weeks to beat this lovely game and get the Platinium. I could have finished it earlier as it's not that long though but I have been so busy with college and exams lately. I enjoyed playing it and had so much fun though :D

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Hertz said:

Platinum #44

L8f227c.png

1L13c1e6.png

:platinum: Completionist :platinum:
Obtain all of the trophies in the game.

ENJOYMENT: 9/10

DIFFICULTY: 3/10 DAT LOOOOONG GRIND DOE

Platinum #45

Le3a84e.png

1Lfd789f.png

:platinum: Broke the Curse :platinum:
Unlock all trophies for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

Enjoyment: 10/10

Difficulty: 2/10

One of the best Plat shots I have :awesome: :eyebrow:  :eyebrow:

GljAUGC.jpg

OK I AM BLAMING YOU @ratchetdude231 My productivity is so low now because of the weebs in Discord :awesome: 

Best solution to all your problems is to just not sleep xD 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Omar said:

:platinum: #110 - Horizon Zero Dawn

1Lf9f2b0.png

All trophies obtained - Obtain all Horizon Zero Dawn trophies

.Achieved: March 23rd, 2017

.PSNP's RS: Uncommon

.PSN's RS: Ultra Rare

.Difficulty: 5 (played on Very Hard mode)

.Enjoyment: 9

I was a tiny bit curious to see how Guerrilla were going to handle themselves in such new ground for them, and I must say they surpassed everything I had envisioned for their first open world adventure game! The world in Horizon Zero Dawn is packed to the brim with things to see, find and do, to the point that it was not boring, not even once in 43 hours! Machines are ferocious and highly aggressive and I died quite a number of times because of charging in unprepared. Ashly Burch did a wonderful job at voicing Aloy and the character is one of my favorite new IP protagonists in years so I'm expecting great things from her going forward. Whether now or later this year, you should all experience this title! 

Now my mission to platinum Kingdom Hearts DDD HD before Persona 5 releases continues, wish me luck! xD 

Best part is it doesn't even feel long. So many hours put into the game, yet only felt like 9-10 hours max. Hours go by playing this game and feel like mere minutes. Nothing tedious (except some collectibles), just wish there wasn't a level cap (makes playing the game after plat pointless).

• Like 1