Most Recent Platinum

Muff

3 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Gratz! I'll be going through my GoW games when GoW 4 is closer to release. Isn't the first one the one with the sirens in the desert or something? 

Yeah that's the one. A lot of small annoying sections sprinkled in an otherwise decent game. I remember reading something about the Hades level not being properly play tested so it pissed off a lot of people xD

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Donkrieg1011 said:

Yeah that's the one. A lot of small annoying sections sprinkled in an otherwise decent game. I remember reading something about the Hades level not being properly play tested so it pissed off a lot of people xD

The part where you have to balance and move along the wood platforms at Hades was extremely frustrating on the Vita. God of War was definitely harder on that platform due to the much smaller screen and slow to bad framerate.

However Challenges 8 and 10 in Challenge of the Gods can suck a big one. Challenge 10 was one of the most frustrating gaming experiences I ever had to endure, nearly broke and threw my PS3 controller at a window. Bad game design there.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

:platinum:#125 - inFamous Second Son

1L889b63.png

:platinum:Enjoy Your Powers:platinum:

Collect all trophies

Platinum Difficulty: 2/10

The game is really short but I definitely enjoyed my powers :D 

Screenshot

Reveal hidden contents

amlSydU.jpg

Yeppers. Never liked the PS3 games, but Second Son was insanely fun, easy bad, expert good, and to see the different scenarios go down...I still need to play my copy of First Light.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

:platinum:#125 - inFamous Second Son

1L889b63.png

:platinum:Enjoy Your Powers:platinum:

Collect all trophies

Platinum Difficulty: 2/10

The game is really short but I definitely enjoyed my powers :D 

Screenshot

Reveal hidden contents

amlSydU.jpg

From a story standpoint I wasn't really a big fan of Second Son, but it has the best gameplay in the entire franchise imo.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Spaz said:

The part where you have to balance and move along the wood platforms at Hades was extremely frustrating on the Vita. God of War was definitely harder on that platform due to the much smaller screen and slow to bad framerate.

However Challenges 8 and 10 in Challenge of the Gods can suck a big one. Challenge 10 was one of the most frustrating gaming experiences I ever had to endure, nearly broke and threw my PS3 controller at a window. Bad game design there.

I beat challenge 10 quite easily actually :D just need to use parry and knock them off the platform.

3 minutes ago, Donkrieg1011 said:

I beat challenge 10 quite easily actually :D just need to use parry and knock them off the platform.

I wouldn't say it's truly easy or difficult, it's luck based. Sometimes I would get close to reaching the other platform, other times I would die in a couple seconds of starting when I'm doing exactly as I did before. The enemy AI is unpredictable and that's why so many people got frustrated with that challenge.

Edited by Spaz

Psycho Pass Mandatory Happiness (PS Vita)

Time Taken: ~20 hours

Difficulty: 2/10- no skill required. 

Enjoyability: 6/10- the story, characters and various endings were interesting, but the platinum was boring in that you had to replay scenes for different endings and it was just a visual novel, so no actual gameplay. The 2048 mini game was annoying, I got up until level 8-3 and by then I had enough points for the last trophy but it took a while, like a good three hours of tedious number matching. 

Recommend: Yes, for anyone looking for a quick and easy platinum with minimal stress. Great on the Vita while commuting or something.

Advice: The walkthrough on this site is spot on, just remember to return to the menu every time before turning off the game to avoid missed scenes and tips and having to redo it all at the end. 

• Like 4

platinum #162 Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (ps3)

completed in 6 days and 11 hours

platinum rarity 22.51% uncommon

got the platinum for this game, going to get the DLC part completed then start on snoopy's grand adventure (lots of fun ahead) on the set game path now for the next 4 games (cant be changed).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3