Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: Platinum #132/3: Dying Reborn (PS4/Vita)

1L843657.png

Easy 1-2 hour platinum. Surprised to see a First Person type of game for the Vita. Vita version has some small alterations. Great to see them make it work on the platform.

The game is not cross-buy, there is a bundled version at least. 

The story was meh, could not care less about the dude plight. The phoned in voice acting did not help either. You will either laugh or cry....when listening to it. Some Puzzles were difficult, thankfully there is a guide for the PS4 version. Vita version is 90% similar....has 1-2 different puzzles and actions.

Pleasure: 8/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Rating: 6/10

Thanks, @Gilgam for helping me out when I was stuck. 

• Like 3

Just now, UK-Danny-93 said:

1L06f680.png

#98 Fallout 4

13.87% Rare

I found the a switch to a voiced protagonist disappointing overall as it seems to have lead to a rather drastic reduction in dialogue options and unique quest solutions from the previous games. I also found the various endings to be largely unsatisfying unfortunately.

However, despite that I still had a pretty good time with Fallout 4. There's certainly lots of cool moments and interesting things to see in the game which kept me entertained for hours at times. One improvement really appreciated was how well fleshed out and interesting the companions were this time and I enjoyed having them along for the ride from the start. It's a shame not all of them had their own quests because the ones that did were excellent.

I'll take a break from the game for now but I'm looking forward to playing through the dlc at some point in the future.

Nice one I'm so glad I got the chance to use the money glitch for the settlement trophy, so I take my hat of to anyone who beats this game now without the money and attribute glitchs?