Pre-load/time the game go live

does any one know how the per-load works it is 8.17.14 and PVZ is not per-load i heard people say that per-load don't work just yet anyone else having this problem?
The other question i have is it says it goes live at 12am on Monday will the per order timer is set to Easter time  so if your on the west coast at 9.00pm will we be able to play the game  or do we have to wait in tell 12am west coast time does anyone now?
e801ls.jpg

*Update The pre-load works but you have to go a click download which just showed up.. the atuo download dont or somthing idk got to do more testing it look like . :)

*Update on weather or not the game will go live at 9.00 pm west coast time vgjyg4.jpg

Edited by MRgreen55

The store usually updates in the afternoon, so you can probably start pre-loading in an hour or two.

Oo you mybe right thx i forgot about that do you know anything about my other question ? if not it all good i just find out :)

Edited by MRgreen55

Oo you mybe right thx i forgot about that do you know anything about my other question ? if not it all good i just find out :)

I think you'll be able to play at 9pm west coast time if it's available 12am east coast, but I've never pre-loaded a game before so I wouldn't know :)

I think you'll be able to play at 9pm west coast time if it's available 12am east coast, but I've never pre-loaded a game before so I wouldn't know :)

Ok it's all a learning curve then cuz it look like no ones has done this so.....  ill just have to wait and see but thx for your  input/wisdom salyie :)

Edited by MRgreen55

Is every game from now on available for pre-loading or is just going to be a select few?

hmm idk carville i think every game that was set for today pre-loading but just to let you know people have been telling me that they keep getting error code when trying to download .. i didnt not  (knock on wood) all my stuff is install with all the dlc's

Edited by MRgreen55