Tv Shows You Keep Watching That Are Getting Worse

Carville87

Not getting the hate for The Walking Dead, season 4 was excellent and they finished it so brilliantly to leave you wanting season 5!!!

Love Dexter, shame it had to end but all good things as they say....

Sons of Anarchy is brilliant never gets any worse!!

On the whole, only stuff that gets worse is the stuff that was shit to begin with and I don't watch none of it...Doctor Who!!!!!!!

• Like 1

inb4 The Walking Dead. Oh wait... 

People hating on TWD left, right and centre... Yes, the 2nd half of Season 4 was a biiiiit slow, but hey only a couple of the episodes were bad (like the one that focused on just Daryl and Beth) but people seem to overlook the brilliant episodes (Prison Battle, Carol&Tyreese episode, finale etc)

Even though it is one of my favourite TV series, Dexter Season 6 & (especially) 8 were pretty bad. And DAYYYYUM that ending pissed me off, and many others big time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Under the Dome. It wasn't great when it started, but I keep watching and the acting gets worse and worse.

Also, Haven. Acting hasn't gotten worse (it can't, it's the bottom of the barrel) but the story... totally off the rails...

On an opposite note, Chosen started out weak and finished awesome. Can't wait for seasons 4 and 5!

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Someones trying to restart this topic so I'll contribute.  The Walking Dead for me although season 5 was decent.  I'm not sure where they want to go with the show and Kirkham said recently he could see the show continuing for 20 seasons with a revolving cast.  WHAT???  Plus there's a new show, too.  But I didn't get sucked into watching that one.  Kirkham needs to learn from The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, The Wire and end the show in the next 20 or so episodes or else the show will just be a silly 1980's style soap opera. 

Edited by pashtudari

Game of Thrones - I think it hit it's peak last year but now the newest season just felt contrived like it's shocking the audience simply for shock's sake, rather than serving any value towards the plot. This could be because it's gotten so popular and become more mainstream.

Still wanna see how it all ends though.

Edited by subzy84