Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Carville87

Tv Shows You Keep Watching That Are Getting Worse

67 posts in this topic

Not getting the hate for The Walking Dead, season 4 was excellent and they finished it so brilliantly to leave you wanting season 5!!!

Love Dexter, shame it had to end but all good things as they say....

Sons of Anarchy is brilliant never gets any worse!!

On the whole, only stuff that gets worse is the stuff that was shit to begin with and I don't watch none of it...Doctor Who!!!!!!!

Supernatural, lol jk jk :'D

Heroes. 

24. ( after season 2 it's pretty much dead after then )

The walking Dead. ( never watched season 4, i stop watching it at the end of season 3 ).

Srsly? Me and my bae watched walking dead to the edge of our seats so much bs but good anyway

inb4 The Walking Dead. Oh wait... 

People hating on TWD left, right and centre... Yes, the 2nd half of Season 4 was a biiiiit slow, but hey only a couple of the episodes were bad (like the one that focused on just Daryl and Beth) but people seem to overlook the brilliant episodes (Prison Battle, Carol&Tyreese episode, finale etc)

Even though it is one of my favourite TV series, Dexter Season 6 & (especially) 8 were pretty bad. And DAYYYYUM that ending pissed me off, and many others big time.

From This:  wpid-true-blood3.jpg

To This:     true-blood-season-7.jpg?w=720&h=499&l=50  

Edited by vampiresarego

From This:  wpid-true-blood3.jpg

To This:     true-blood-season-7.jpg?w=720&h=499&l=50  

Season 4 and 5 were shit, season 6 picked up, season 7 is pretty good so far.

Too much love and not enough killing :P

Season 4 and 5 were shit, season 6 picked up, season 7 is pretty good so far.

Too much love and not enough killing :P

Now True Blood looks like Twilight based on what I see on your post. 0_o 

Not keeping up with any current TV shows other than Hannibal. That has stayed even in quality/possibly improved.

For past shows however, Misfits, Angel, and The O.C. all took nosedives in the middle/late seasons but I was already invested enough to finish them all. 

Eastenders from BBC One...Why the hell am I still watching it? The stories are just downright bad -_- But I can't help but watch cause if I don't I always end up missing something good after...

True blood is pretty bad now but have to see how it ends

THE SIMPSONS....for me the series died in 13th season, after that the jokes became so stupid

Lost (First 3 seasons were good but they needed to stop there)

Alias (Same thing as Lost)

I should know by now any show made by JJ Abrans turns to crap after the first few seasons.

Now True Blood looks like Twilight based on what I see on your post. 0_o 

No, it will never be that bad :P

TWD season 4 was good but I hated the Beth and Daryl episode

TWD Has been meh for a while season one was good but afterwards it got eh.

Dexter started good watching it on netflix but after season 4 it feels like everything is just the same.

And last I watch some American Dad still but feel it just isn't the same anymore.

As much as I hate to say it, Supernatural is getting worse and worse with every episode. It use to be so good but now its just ugh.

Under the Dome. It wasn't great when it started, but I keep watching and the acting gets worse and worse.

Also, Haven. Acting hasn't gotten worse (it can't, it's the bottom of the barrel) but the story... totally off the rails...

On an opposite note, Chosen started out weak and finished awesome. Can't wait for seasons 4 and 5!

I just watched the end of Falling Skies...is there precedent for legal action against a TV show?  Surely 5 seasons of trauma and the writers attempts at devolving their audience is grounds...yeah?  I can't explain why I watched it, I really can't...  -.-

Someones trying to restart this topic so I'll contribute.  The Walking Dead for me although season 5 was decent.  I'm not sure where they want to go with the show and Kirkham said recently he could see the show continuing for 20 seasons with a revolving cast.  WHAT???  Plus there's a new show, too.  But I didn't get sucked into watching that one.  Kirkham needs to learn from The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, The Wire and end the show in the next 20 or so episodes or else the show will just be a silly 1980's style soap opera. 

Edited by pashtudari

Shimoneta: A world where dirty jokes don't exist. Started off so promising. Starting to loose steam..Fuwa best girl. 

Game of Thrones - I think it hit it's peak last year but now the newest season just felt contrived like it's shocking the audience simply for shock's sake, rather than serving any value towards the plot. This could be because it's gotten so popular and become more mainstream.

Still wanna see how it all ends though.

Edited by subzy84