Tv Shows You Keep Watching That Are Getting Worse

Carville87

Sleepy hollow and The grimm.

Over a year later...and this person commented the exact 2 shows I would have.

Sleepy Hollow really did drop in season 2. Grimm took a nose dive with Juliet in season 4.

Sleepy Hollow only has a few episodes to impress me this year before I drop it.

I will probably stick with Grimm because I really enjoyed the first 3 seasons...

I will add Game of Thrones.

Honestly season five had me more and more pissed off at the end of each episode. Most boring shit ever.

Given that season 6 is supposed to start really veering off I'll give it a chance...but with 10 episodes it better do something great.

Back when the show was on I would have said Charmed.

Season 5 was the last good season. 6-8 just didn't have the same feel and became very boring.

• Like 1

I just watched the end of Falling Skies...is there precedent for legal action against a TV show?  Surely 5 seasons of trauma and the writers attempts at devolving their audience is grounds...yeah?  I can't explain why I watched it, I really can't...  -.-

I watched the first three seasons fine, but one episode into season four I was done. It just got so stupid so fast. They really ruined that show, and from what I read from the IGN review of season five...lets just say im glad I stopped at season four.

I watched the first three seasons fine, but one episode into season four I was done. It just got so stupid so fast. They really ruined that show, and from what I read from the IGN review of season five...lets just say im glad I stopped at season four.

To be fair I'd say the first couple of seasons were ok, had potential etc..., but the mindless, imbecilic nonsense that was, particularly, the last two seasons actually has to be seen to be believed!   I will never understand how they got away with it.   I could rant & rant but I'm convinced I suffered mild brain damage watching it...

Walking Dead, although i finished watching that overrated pos in season 3.

Simpsons, still get enjoyment but its defiently gone down.

Dexter after season 4 :P

Revenge, still havent watched season 3 cause season 2 was just filler.

Well, if you felt Revenge second season that weak (imo it was good) then avoid the 4th season but I'd say give a chance to the third, it has some entertaining episodes. After that think that 4th season never existed :P

To see how it ends/if it improves, I assume

Exactly, in my case it was to see the conclusion.

Some series have no clue if they're going to be renewed after the end of a season so writers work based on that. A clear example is Parks and Recreation after Season 3.

In other cases is very clear that the Serie should be shorter but lasted more than 2 Seasons. Revenge suffered from that, 1st season good, 2nd Season decent, 3rd Season So, what are you doing? And 4th Season, Why????

Edited by GoldenShaka
  • Like 1