Weird trophy list.

wildstwawberries

It's a cash grab scheme. Sure normal players won't buy 2 versions of the game but if the trophies decently easy, then they are appealing to trophy hunters. That's my opinion anyways.

This game is cross buy, so i guess its just an incentive to play it on more than one Platform. 

• Like 4

Well that too. But no point in WatchDogs, Ghosts, AC4,  NFS RIvals, Wolfenstien, BF4, etc. to have 2 separate trophy lists. 

Edit: I was unaware of the crossbuy, thanks for telling me. :) But still for other games, there's no point. Except for more money that is.

Edited by x9zachattack5x

yeah the game is cross buy.. so you get it on every PS system... plus not all gamers buy a game just for trophies... unlike "us" the people that come to trophy websites, there is a whole mass of people that could care less about trophies...

I don't think you can call it weird... I mean we have nothing to base it off of... and I really doubt the developers arrange the trophies around whether we think they're "weird or not"...

I don't know the criteria for making trophies, but I assume it's along the lines of being slightly challenging to make the gamer feel rewarded.

but yeah I can't wait until tomorrow.. it's already pre-installed.. everytime I'm on the PSN store and look at the screenshots the games looks more and more intriguing..

Edited by JayBizzle311

Seperate trophy lists for PS4 to PS3 and vita??

How often do you think this will happen and what makes this needed?

are the lists different?

I thought that was odd myself. Regardless, I'm just happy for another Vita game! I'll play the Vita version and perhaps the PS4 one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I didn't want to make a special topic for this, but is anyone having difficulty with explosives expert? I think it might be glitched even. I know I have killed 5 or more guards on several occasions, with several explosive blobs, however. I thought that might've been the problem, but by know I have killed 5 guards with just one blob as well and still no trophy. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I didn't want to make a special topic for this, but is anyone having difficulty with explosives expert? I think it might be glitched even. I know I have killed 5 or more guards on several occasions, with several explosive blobs, however. I thought that might've been the problem, but by know I have killed 5 guards with just one blob as well and still no trophy. 

I am I shot some explosives with a bunch of guy arounds in the corner it said I killed 2 guards and 2 other kinds of bad guys and a sgt but no trophy popped