Trophies that shouldn't be bronze

Hazalos-

So I'm not sure if there is already a thread for this, If there is please let me know. But this is to name and discuss trophies that are way to hard and or time consuming to be bronze. 

Example: Blacklight: Retribution - Top Agent - Reach Max Level.

• Like 1

From Borderlands;

Completionist - Completed all missions in Secret Armory.

Aside from the fact that the Secret Armory DLC is the hardest part of the entire game, one of the missions is to defeat Crawmerax the Invincible. The trophy for killing Crawmerax is a silver yet for completing this plus 42 other hard missions is only a bronze.

A couple of the trophies from the Dunwall City Trials DLC from Dishonored come to mind...

Anyone that has ever attempted these know what I'm talking about...

At least 4 of the 8 bronze trophies are very frustrating and time consuming. I've completed whole games in the time it took me to get some of these trophies.

• Like 2

So I'm not sure if there is already a thread for this, If there is please let me know.

This one is pretty similar:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/6348-hardest-bronze-trophies/

EDIT: Here's another couple:

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/9366-worst-bronze-trophy/

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/3453-bronze-trophys-that-were-a-grind/

Edited by Stevieboy

The Cave has 20 bronze trophies, nothing else.  The one for seeing every cave painting in the game, which requires at least two runs with each of the 7 characters, or 5 full play-throughs, at the very least should be silver.

32S71ea4f.png Black Ops II - High IQ (collect all intel). These are always a pain.

38S37b515.png GTA V - Numero Uno (GTA Online: Obtain first place in all competitive game types). Not easy and time consuming.

52S205fd8.png Gran Turismo 5 - The Air of Experience (Raise a B-Spec driver to the peak of his career). Huge grind.

48Sf1b9df.png Goldeneye 007 Reloaded - Boys with Toys (Public Match: Kill 50 enemies with Proximity Mines). It took forever and a day just to earn the proximity mines. The 50 kills with them is nothing compared to just unlocking them.

Out of games I have, here are some of the ones I remember.

EA Sports Active 2: Trail Blazer, Pedal Power & Shred It (these trophies are awarded for running/biking/boarding 1,000 km). I've done the Cardio Kick Start AND the 9 Week Programme TWICE (once on easy and again on hard), overall I've done about 100 workouts (most being 20-40 minutes long) and got virtually nowhere on any of the aforementioned trophies.

Wipeout HD: Bling Brigade ("Finish an eight player online race with all players using ships that are displaying Campaign Skins"). I imagine many will agree with me on this one. 

LittleBigPlanet 2: Aces in Spades ("Ace 10 different story levels in a row"). 

Lets See..

Car Collector(Gran Turismo 5)- Huge Grind... 10-20 Hours

The Air of Experience(Gran Turismo 5)- Huge Grind.. 20+ Hours of doing absolutely nothing

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic(GTA IV)- Buggy, over 200 different wins

Bling Brigade(WipeOut HD)- Have to get 8 people that completed the game together in the same race.

Most Wanted(Payday 2)- Huge grind.. 20-30 Hours

Endurance Series Complete(Gran Turismo 5)- The races in this playlist total over 60 Hours of gameplay

50 Unique Players(LittleBigPlanet 2)- Stupid trophy for having 50 people play your level.

Autobarmy(Gran Turismo 6)- You have to travel 7,903 miles in total. This becomes a grind because you can finish all other trophies in less than 2,000 miles.

Ground Control(Black Ops Ressurection DLC)- Stupid luck based trophy that you can get on round 11 or 36.. Or not at all. Took me 5-10 hours to get this one.

Sacrifical Lamb(Black Ops)- This trophy is really stupid. Requiring luck and a partner.

Thats enough for now.