Tomb Raider - Shopaholic

Way Of The Samurai 3 - Power of 100

Dead Space - Don't get cocky, kid

Dead Or Alive 5 - Exercise newbie

AC Brotherhood - AEOTM

007 Bloodstone - Virtuoso

Max Payne 3 - Payne in the ass

F.E.A.R. 2 - Four star general

From Blur:

18Lf8f012.png

:bronze:He's A Wrecking Machine

This trophy requires you to meet four demands: Wreck 500 cars, wreck 50 red cars, wreck 100 cars from a distance, and get a 5 Light(perfect) rating on a destruction level without missing a bolt. Definitely should be a gold for that.

Edited by MrSwagtwiceover

Took me three play-throughs and I think I finally did it with pure luck. Printed maps from the internet, searched inch by inch. Took about 25-30 hours out of my life. Should have been a Gold.

I feel your pain!! I flat out QUIT playing the game for MONTHS just because I could not find 20 or so blast shards to save my life. Something made me pick the game back up and I somehow managed to find the rest of the shards! I couldn't even believe it. I did everything you did too, the maps and all and STILL messed up. I want to say that it shouldn't even be a gold, but a platinum instead! Lol that wouldn't make sense though..anyway, YES, DEFINITELY should be a gold trophy without a doubt.

I always said that every game has that one fricken bronze trophy that's more of a pain in the ass to get than most golds or silvers that the game offers.

That being said, I hate anything that is entirely luck based, and most of the time those are bronze.

But my choice would be "Hardcore Risette Fan" from Persona 4 Golden. Should have been at the very least a silver.

Edited by Death_Ninja
  • Like 1

Persona 4 Arena - Tres Bien - You completed Score Attack Mode with one character.

I played Score Attack and every time the first opponent beats the shit out of me and it just bronze but only 1.32% people have gotten the trophy

haha that trophie is extrememly hard as F%$k. 

Persona 4 Arena - Tres Bien - You completed Score Attack Mode with one character.

I played Score Attack and every time the first opponent beats the shit out of me and it just bronze but only 1.32% people have gotten the trophy

Haha don't worry mate. If you can't beat it with one character, then good luck beating it with EVERY CHARACTER!!!

There are quite a few, but the first one that came to mind, was the Gummi Ship Collector trophy in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. It took me months to finish up all of the Gummi Missions and get all of the Blueprints, and it was by far the hardest trophy in the game to get.

Haha don't worry mate. If you can't beat it with one character, then good luck beating it with EVERY CHARACTER!!!

but at least that one is a golden trophy so it is understandable but the one that only requires one character to beat score attack mode is still a bronze