Trophies that shouldn't be bronze

Hazalos-

I'll just go this time with trophies for the old but gold GT5 (because it have many annoying bronze throphies)

The Air Of The Experience

GT-R Oficial Record (this one is bullshit)

Sebastian Vettel X Challenge (reaaaaally hard)

Endurance Series Complete (Like 2 races of 24hrs, one of 9hrs, 2 of 4 hrs and even more!)

Car Collector (I don't think is actually to dificult, but it's an UR trophy so... )

Here's one, from Boggle: Globe Trotter - play 500 games online.

The thing is, each game is three minutes, with about thirty seconds in-between.  Multiply that times 500, and you have to dedicate just over 29 hours to pop this bronze trophy.  And no one is ever online to play.

You can set up a boosting session, but for those of us fools trying to get it the old fashioned way, it's a big time commitment.  

The first one that comes to mind is :bronze: It's in the Trial (Dante's Inferno) - Beat 25 different single player and 15 different two-player EA trials. 

Also, I think that every trophy to get every collectible should at least be a silver one. (All the Shards in inFamous, all the Feathers in Assassin's Creed II, etc.)

Assassin's Creed Revelations - Impress Warren Vidic (Complete the Animus testing sequence without failing (The Lost Archive).)

Batman: Arkham Knight - Brutality 101 (Perform 15 different combat moves in one FreeFlow.)

Heavy Rain - Kamikaze (The Bear - Take the best route on the highway.)

Prey - I and It (You killed every Human on or around Talos I.)

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - the ones for clearing episodes on Countdown and Invisible Mode (totally harder than some of the silver trophies in this game.)

Edited by Jesaya815

I think I have the most relevant one, in Virtua Tennis 2009 :

Bronze trophy called "Gold Medalist" ! Even the name of the trophy says GOLD !!!

And what do you have to do to get it ? "Unlock every gold medal in the game "

Of course, it's the hardest trophy in the game (0,86% rarity on psnp)

But guess what, even with all that "GOLD" mentionned everywhere on it, it's a bronze one ?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/119-virtua-tennis-2009/42-gold-medalist

Brutality 101 - Batman Arkham Knight

Requires a good amount of practice, highly skill dependant. Luckily I can generally keep a good combo going in the Arkham games so this one wasn't all that bad. Still, sounds like a lot of people struggle with this one looking at all the Share Play sessions I've seen over the past year. 

The Hunt is My Mistress - Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor 

Didn't find this one too difficult unlike most people who went for this trophy. Requires a good amount of preparation. But it's definitely one of the hardest trophies in the entire game. Unfortunately difficulty doesn't necessarily amount to a silver or gold trophy. 

Followed a guide on Youtube and pretty much went after the five warchiefs, using the Riot feature whenever I could. Had to kill the archer warchief since he is a real pain to deal with otherwise. Used caragors and graugs during most of the run, and are essential for reaching the required score for the trophy.

My Blaster Runs Really, Really Hot - Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

People who didn't play space shooters or arcade games growing up may find this trophy rather difficult to obtain. 

A good example of how a minigame can ruin a trophy run, since it's entirely different from the rest of the game. I ended up making a separate save file and changed the difficulty to easy for this specific trophy. Barely got the score solo with just over 10,100 points. Not a very good minigame in my opinion. 

I'm sure I'm leaving out a couple other bronze trophies in games I've completed, but this is all I can think of for now.

Edited by Spaz

• 6 months later...

Found another one that was extremely frustrating:

40L15b21d.png

No Fear of Heights

Beat the Gondola game without shooting.

Didn't expect it to be so tough, but it truly was. What made the Gondola game so annoying was the fact that you even die when you already moved out of the way without getting hit, but the game decides it was 0.5 seconds to late for it to count. Took me nearly two hours (with short breaks) to beat that stupid section.