Expensive new DLC trophy

GotItMemorized

This newly released DLC trophy for The Playroom is gonna cost you the price of 4 controllers.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2166-THE-PLAYROOM/23-Mask-QuartetMask Quartet - Give yourself and 3 other people a mask to wear, all at the same time.

I've been playing the new DLC just now and got the other 2 trophies... Damn am I pissed that I'll have to buy 2 more controllers if I ever want this single bronze trophy. And on a free game even, thanks alot sony. The only other solution would be borrowing 2 controllers from a friend but it remains shitty. Any thoughts about this? I don't make threads often, just came to let my frustration out. F&%K. 

You don't need 4 controllers, you only need one. You just need 4 people in view of the camera, it'll recognise their faces and display them in the app when you go to put the mask on them. You can even use pictures of faces from magazines or photos w/e, it's what I did to fill the numbers up xD

Edited by Zhokel
  • Like 4

So you are playing a game for free and now you are mad because sony is releasing a new dlc for you to enjoy and for free too. Oh the people, always complaining.

I think the Playroom is fantastic. It's simple fun and the trophies are really easy and fun to get. I agree, the fact that Sony continues to offer free DLC on it is amazing. I don't see why people are complaining, especially when you DON'T 4 need controllers. I just found out that this game had another DLC, so tomorrow I shall be hopping on and getting my 100% again! :D

Edited by DanielVT
  • Like 1