Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hermandshot

Game won't start

6 posts in this topic

I was so excited to play PB on the Vita. I already enjoyed it with some of  my friends on the 360 and couldn't wait to do the same on the Vita. So I download the game. Skip the opening cinematic and get to the title screen. The game tells me new data will be created for the game, I select YES. After that the game says it will continue without saving, so I say NO. I again prompts me to create new data, to which I put yes again, but again it tells me it will continue without saving. This time I put YES but again it tells me new data will be created and I can't do anything about it.

tl;dr: I'm stuck in a loop on the title screen and I don't know what to do.

I already tired uninstalling and downloading the game again, but nothing helps. I tried googling my problem, but no luck either.

If anyone knows a way to fix this, I would appreciate if you let me know how and post it here, because other people might be having the same problem as me.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Hermandshot

forgive my dumb question but do you have enough space on your memory card?

all i can think of; or maybe try creating a save in another game - maybe somethings up with your card?

Are you using the correct button to select 'yes'? Circle is Yes and X is No?

Edit: I googled and someone else had the same problem, and the solution was the same as mine, so i'm pretty confident it's that :)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Phantom-breaker-battlegrounds-ps-vita-problems/td-p/44293014

Edited by Saltyie

forgive my dumb question but do you have enough space on your memory card?

all i can think of; or maybe try creating a save in another game - maybe somethings up with your card?

My card has roughly 5 gigs of spare memory left so no, that's not the problem.

Are you using the correct button to select 'yes'? Circle is Yes and X is No?

Edit: I googled and someone else had the same problem, and the solution was the same as mine, so i'm pretty confident it's that :)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Phantom-breaker-battlegrounds-ps-vita-problems/td-p/44293014

Jesus, that's it! I feel so stupid now... :blush:  I have played japanese games where O is the accept button, but sometimes when they localize them they change it to X. (Like the Project Diva games)

Since they localized this game I thought nothing of that, but it turns out O is accept and X is cancel. And in the 360 version A was accept (same place where the X button is.)

Thank you so much for the tip.

Edited by Hermandshot

yup I had that problem too and tried every button its definitely O if any of you wanna play hit me up with a friend request my gt is PhantomSlayer21 

LoL, it reminds me FF7. One of the first thing i did back then was changing accept button to X.

Problem is, in multiple occasion in the game, if you did so, you'll only be able to go back xD. I don't know how the coded their game, but it was shitty :D