This game is fucking bulshit

wildstwawberries

I never had any trouble with getting A+ ranks, but I played pre-patch, where you didn't need to A+ all the required missions. Remember that time matters, I doubt it took you an hour to beat the whole level but try to get it down as quickly as possible. I used the Wolf mask so I started with the insta kill knife, and I remember solely using that to get A+ on that level.

Isn't this free on PS Plus? Is it not worth playing? If it is as rage-inducing as you say I don't want to touch it.....but I've also heard people rave about it. Can anyone give me advice?

Personally, I like it but it all matters what your taste in games are. If you like games where you have to maintain a score multiplyer (depending on the number of kills and what types) to get the best rank per level, then you'll love this. If you want something more traditional then you may want to look else where...but who buys an indie game expecting something traditional anyways?

Edited by merciful84

?! Given your username and blatant inconsistancy of your responses, I'm starting to question if this thread is "troll bait"

I doubt that. I respect him for still giving the game an honest assessment, even though he is struggling with one level. Most people will equate a hard game to a bad one, like Gota said.

• Like 1

It's like anything really: if you're good at it you'll fucking love it, and if you're shite at it you'll hate it.

Fine, I'll go download it now....or at least put it on my purchased list so I don't lose it when the month ends. It's a free platinum. Can't complain.

Personally, I like it but it all matters what your taste in games are. If you like games where you have to maintain a score multiplyer (depending on the number of kills and what types) to get the best rank per level, then you'll love this. If you want something more traditional then you may want to look else where...but who buys an indie game expecting something traditional anyways?

Haha, yeah, the definition to indie to me is something new and certainly not mainstream. From what most people are saying, it seems like fun.

• Like 1

I removed the patch last night. I checked if i got 6k for drill executions. but i didnt. what is it supposed to do?

How many A+ rankings do you have so far? I think if you have 11 or more then you'll get the trophy for it. You can grind for it by replaying previous levels and getting an A+ ranking again on them...that's what I did after getting 11 different ones but no trophy.

When/if you do get it, remember to add the patch back if you want the platinum. I think other trophies will glitch if you do not.

I doubt that. I respect him for still giving the game an honest assessment, even though he is struggling with one level. Most people will equate a hard game to a bad one, like Gota said.

True. I think its only hard if you're going for the platinum without doing the patch exploit. Regardless, its a decent game.

Edited by merciful84