This game is fucking bulshit

wildstwawberries

7,043 platinum achievers disagree with you...

Nonsense.  Perhaps for you, but many of us are playing it on a console just fine.

I believe Vivan is saying that in regards to the PC version, a mouse is required to enjoy the game rather than you need a mouse to enjoy the game at all.

here is very great tip which helped me and i got A+ on my first try on all stages! use don juan mask and then just punch enemies to the wall then do the execution by tapping x before they stand up and you should get something 2200 points per kill! and remember one thing! make sure enemies are like sitting down at the floor when you punch them to the wall!  hope this helps all who are going for A+ ratings!  :) 

• 2 weeks later...

You are bullshit, this game is perfect. If you have a low score is because you play like it's a normal game. You have to forget what other mainstream games have taught you about trying to avoid damage, and start playing recklessly, like if you were the main character in the game. I assure you, if you aren't playing on the brink of failure if you mess up in the smallest detail, then you aren't playing Hotline Miami the way it was meant to...

• 3 weeks later...

Play it on PC, without mouse it's unplayable.

I Platinum'd this game on PS3, and I can't even imagine doing that without a controller. Perhaps with a gamepad, but a mouse? No way in hell. I honestly haven't tried the PC version though, and they say you never know until you try, so I could very well be wrong.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Did you try doing better?

I saw this but didn't see any gitgud in this topic.

Isn't this free on PS Plus? Is it not worth playing? If it is as rage-inducing as you say I don't want to touch it.....but I've also heard people rave about it. Can anyone give me advice?

In case you've not already got it, get it. You said it yourself, it's free on PS+.

• 1 month later...