• 2 years later...

Max level is larger than 35 as I saw some randoms with higher, for Super Star trophy you only need 35 which requires 250k fans. The best way is to leave your game idle with your boosting partner in Pro Tour - Gymkhana, in my opinion. You get 480 fans per 4:30 mins and you can be away from your console by setting rubber band on R2 and left analog stick pushed left. If everyone score 0 points then everyone wins and get max fans, the more players in lobby the more fans you will get.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Try to get your "cautious rating" as soon as you can, as you will get a 20% respect bonus rather than 10%, so less races will be required. This can be gotten quite fast in a jam session, short 1 lap event (I did landrush), and you must have all assists off, damage and impact ratings on. You should get it after a few races. Then go afk with your boosting partner/s in Team Gymkhana. As said, you must keep R2 or X (whichever you use) held down and left stick tied pushing left, otherwise you will get kicked from the session for not racing. You'll get 400 fans per race if you have 1 boosting partner plus another 20% (80), and you get even more fans if there are more players, plus another 500 if your team wins... and if every team scores 0, every team wins. The trophy grinds itself quite nicely, I did most of it while asleep. 

Edited by Midnightwards666

I have another tip for better use of a rubber band: use right stick for accelerating and breaking... i pushed left stick to the left and right stick up while using a rubber band...

And getting 2 or even 3 partners is even better than just 1, you'll get more fans with more people in the race

I thought the max was level 30? It came naturally for me If I remember correctly:)

I think solo is lv 30 max, but online is a trophy for lv 35