Multiplayer feels like a demo to MoHW

x9zachattack5x

Maps are small and there are only 3 classes and each class only has 3 weapons. Does it get better in Warfighter?

It gets worse in Warfighter, lol - MOH 2010 was at least somewhat enjoyable, Warfighter multiplayer is just bad, really bad... The single player is okay though, lol

• Like 1

Maps are small and there are only 3 classes and each class only has 3 weapons. Does it get better in Warfighter?

I seem to be one of the few that loved Medal of Honor and its MP, and enjoyed Warfighter's even more. I to this day don't understand why people dislike Warfighter. The campaign was super average, but the MP was a blast to me.

• Like 1

It gets worse in Warfighter, lol - MOH 2010 was at least somewhat enjoyable, Warfighter multiplayer is just bad, really bad... The single player is okay though, lol

The Campaign for Warfighter wasn't "ok'.. it has one of the best first Campaigns. I actually played the campaign over again after getting all the campaign trophies.

The Campaign for Warfighter wasn't "ok'.. it has one of the best first Campaigns. I actually played the campaign over again after getting all the campaign trophies.

I mean, I can see what they were trying to do with the story. To me it had a good goal but didn't deliver as well as they kept saying it would. It had its shining moments, but in the end the overall experience was "okay" or "good" to me, but nothing mind-blowing or truly fantastic. It didn't really set the bar so to speak in my opinion.

As far as the multiplayer and what all of you are saying about it, I honestly had more fun with MOH 2010, it felt more grounded and polished. Warfighter felt like this early bad PS2 game, graphically, gameplay-wise, etc... Half the multiplayer trophies are glitched and don't unlock for people (I've tried two weeks ago yet again to get one of them with no luck). I don't know, it just felt broken all over, like I was playing a beta or something and they didn't totally connect all the dots yet. Additionally, only about 20 - 30 people play at one single time now, which means only one (maybe two or three) servers are open at once and require you to buy the Dark Zero Thirty map packs if you want to stay playing in those servers for an extended amount of time.

Edited by BlindMango