[Game]Answer the above person's Question with only "Yes" or "No"

DarknessKey92

No, but when I was a security guard some years ago a police officer lent me his AK-47 for a few minutes (hahaha, that's illegal, you know?)

Same question

Wulfie Only: that would be a good idea, you need to sleep more time, you know?, I could tell you a little story about me and my internet addiction some years ago (precisely when I was a security guard) but, nah

It's not so interesting. Oh, i was looking for that Black Heart figure and I didn't find it, but I found this (only 90 bucks, it's kinda suspicious) http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-529401973-hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-1-limited-edition-americana-_JM

My brother has a WWII Mosin Nagant, and I have fired it a few times, but the recoil hurts my shoulder.

Do you have any pets?

Cadaver Only:Normally, I try to get 7 hours of sleep, but this past week I have going to bed late. $90 dollars for that, yeah, sure. If that is not a scam, then I am really Vert.

I do have a cat some months ago, he just run away, never seen him again (my parents have a dog but I don't like dogs so I don't think on it like a pet)

do you miss a person that you haven't seen in a long time?

Wulfie Only: 7 hours sounds pretty good, try to do it if you can. Yeah, $90 dollars, I think it's just a scam (the seller says that the box is open but he only used the game, anyway, it looks kinda suspicious)

Yes, my best friend from high school. I have not seen or talked to him 5 years. -_- 

How about you? ( AKA Same Question)

Cadaver Only: I would love to be true, but I have seen them go for $500. I hope IFI never have super limited numbers of the LE's again.

Yeah, 3 people, a good friend of mine from High School (20 years ago), another good friend from College (15 years ago) and one of my ex gf (10 years ago)

Would you spend a high amount of money for a video game LE?

Wulfie Only: Yeah, that was a big mistake from IFI's part, I seriously doubt they will make the same mistake again

No, I have no.

Do you like a song that is in a language that you can't understand?

Cadaver Only:I read that 15 minute thing on an eBay page for the LE, the guy may have been just talking up the rarity. If I am not on a lot today, it's because I am playing FFF.

Edited by WulfPack3

hehe, lots of songs tho, I like this band In Extremo and they have lots of songs in different languages. I love this song. Anyway I listen music in Russian, Norwegian, Suomi (Finnland), German, French and Estonian as well

Same Question

Wulfie Only: Yeah, the anger for the LE was epic, I remember that, then they made a mistake some days after that on one of their contests and IFI's Facebook was a chaos, Hey, Will you gonna beat up Ethel's arse, eh?, have fun and show her who's the boss ;)

Edited by cadaver_no_life

Peter Schilling (german), and  Falco ( Austrian german), but there are many more.

Have you played a MMO before?

Cadaver Only: I was not into Neptunia when that went down, so missed out on the fun. I will try to beat her today, but I was wrong about my level, I am actually level 8 not 12.

Edited by WulfPack3

are you kidding?, Mexico is famous for spicy food, of course I do

have you tried League of Legends?

Wulfie Only: Wow! level 8? Wait, have you tried to take off the swords stabbed on the Goddess? The D rank ones aren't so hard and that can help you to level up your characters, an advice, don't try the Shukesoo's Tower challenges, You need to get level 25/30.

No, never, I've been lucky, I guess

same question?

Wulfie Only: Have you changed the monsters in dungeons? If you have swords that can add more experience, stab them in the land to get a boost, the Ice Cave is a good place for grinding for now (because of your level) What about the Lola errands? Those monsters give you lots of experience points too

Nope, never

have you grinded for +200 hrs in a game for the platinum?

Wulfie Only: Nice, hope you can beat Ethel soon, hey, I'm on my way for Re;birth 3 platinum, I'm on the way for True Ending and Stella's dungeon is almost done (Lvl 16), all of my characters are +90, finally! xD

Yes, can you guess the game? :P Mugen Souls, I swear, that grinding is horrible. (+600 hrs til now)

Do you think 2016 shall be a better year than 2015?

Wulfie Only: Thank you, I still need to grind Lily ranks, but it's ok, it's not the first time, tho, I swear, I´ve been playing this game in the worst way possible... That reminds me that I need to do some stuff on FFF, but that one isn't so complicated, I have killed +9000 enemies so the trophy for the "kill 10000 enemies" will be mine soon.

I don't know, because 2015 has been good a year.

Do you like any songs that you would classified as a guilty pleasure?

Cadaver Only: I hate them lily rank grinds. Well have fun with whatever game you play. I am going to play FFF, and than back to Persona 4, tonight.

Well, as you know Neptunia is kind of a guilty pleasure to me... so I can say that Nao songs are a guilty pleasure too (I wouldn't listen to her probably if her songs wouldn't be included on Neps OSTs)

I liked that question, so, it's same question time

Wulfie Only: Well, now that my daily schedule is normal, I will play Mugen Souls while I'm riding my stationary bike (exercise routine feels so great after I left it for 1 month cause my work), I guess I will be playing Re;birth 3 after that. I will play FFF for the weekend (but I can change my plans if you wanna play LBP, for sure)

I will say basically the same answer as you, but I would add one song that I love.

Have you ever been in a fight?

Cadaver Only: I remember you saying that you play Mugen Souls while riding your stationary bike. What are you doing in Mugen Souls?

Edited by WulfPack3