[Game]Answer the above person's Question with only "Yes" or "No"

DarknessKey92

Yes, of course, many times when I was a nice and pretty boy xD

Do you have another hobbie besides video games?

Wulfie Only: Well, I'm maxing out the Chou Chou's (main character) charming level, why did take so long? well, basically because you need to get shampurus, how did you get them? Using the charming skill to turn your enemies into shampurus, the thing is complicated because you need to "charm" the Big Crystal in the battle field to get a great amount of them, so every battle can take 3/5 mins). The battle system is similar to Nep games but it includes some special features that make it different: you can launch your enemies to the air to get money or items (or even more enemies), the Fever time and a linked attack.

Yes, I was rearended by a drunk driver going 55 mph (88 Km/h) and he was 85 mph (136 Km/h), and I was spun off of the road. That was a Year and half ago.

Have you ever been in a car crash at any speed?

Cada Only: Well, I need to get some Ultra trophies, and a platinum, because most of my friends have some. I am not saying that Mugen Soul is going to be that platinum.

Nope, never, I've been lucky tho

Do you like F-1 races?

Wulfie Only: It would be cool if I could get Mugen Souls Platinum, but it's really boring try to get it, my Ultra rare trophies came from Catherine, Mugen Souls and Skullgirls, Catherine is not so hard, but Skullgirls is annoying because you must make combos and stuff.

No, the world is exactly the same as the last century

it's an interesting question, I wanna read other opinions, same question please

Wulfie Only: I think I would die first before I get that platinum xD nah, jk, I was looking for Ultra rare trophies on P4AU and there are only 2, the platinum and 1 related to a conditional special skill. I hope you can get ultra rare trophies the next year, if I can assist you with that, it would be awesome.

Well mother has a saying "same sh*t, different day", so, that.

Do you watch any sports?

Cada Only: I was looking at one of my friend's trophy list, and he only has 10 platinum, but he got some Ultras. So, it looks like I should have at least one ultra by now. I will like it if you would help me with some trophies.

I like to watch Football games (NFL / Denver Broncos), sometimes basketball, soccer (European games, mainly Germany's Bundesliga) and cough cough WWE wrestling cough cough, I like to watch F-1 races too

Same question

Wulfie Only: I will be checking for your game list for some ultra trophies (or any trophy), my offer for LBP is still available, if you wanna give it a shot (I could help you to get all the trophies for the story mode tomorrow, if you are interested). 

Umm... Good question, but sadly I can't answer it, for reason.

LOL, invisible question, again

yeah, PS3 Slim and PS3 Super Slim and 2 PS2 totally dead

Same Question (before I ask another invisible one again)

@Wulfie: OK, I'll catch up later, and hope you had a nice dinner. (I g2g now, see you later)