Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danielc655

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Screenshots

18 posts in this topic

I really hope this is actually gonna a be a thing and not just a hoax.

rere2.jpg

rere1.jpg

Wondering if this is called "Resident Evil 2: Revelations" or "Resident Evil Revelations 2". If it's" RE2: Revelations", hopefully it's a remake of the original one. Although that area in the pic doesn't look familiar to me.

I just hope it's not a handheld game.

Revelations was ok, but there was so much location recycling and only a handful of variations of the same enemy.

hopefully its true,i loved Revelations, best re since 4

I'll take anything resident evil. Hopefully we'll get official confirmation of the game soon

I love Resident evil. I played Revelations, but not as much as I expected I would. I may or may not jump back on it. I would get this new Revelations game, but I want to play the 1st one more before I jump to the new one, if it's true of course.

Ohhhhh boy...Let's just hope it won't be terrible, I mean...Resident Evil revelations wasn't crap, it's just that the SP was kind of boring -_-

I really hope this is actually gonna a be a thing and not just a hoax.

rere2.jpg

Is that not the cover for manhunt, just with Biohazard plastered over it instead??

I dont know, anything is possible. But did the game do that good to actually continue that end of the story? could be just a "remake" considering they are remaking the orginal RE for the next gens. But yeah anything is possible.

Nice...hallway? Not saying it is but it sort of smells like a hoax to me. It looks a heck of a lot like Condemned 2's boxart:

Condemned_2_Bloodshot.jpg

Is that not the cover for manhunt, just with Biohazard plastered over it instead??

Nope, same idea but way different:

Manhunt_2_Wii_Box_Art_FINAL.jpg

RE: Revelations was my favorite RE game to date. The ending was open to a sequel, since we don't know where Jessica and Raymond go from there. If this is real, it's a day 1 buy for me. As long as they keep Raid Mode in it.

Resident Evil Revelations was a great game on 3DS and I'd be really excited to buy and play it if the rumors were real.

Sounds like good news if it's true, though I don't see why they need to make Revelations a separate spin-off series instead of just bringing Resident Evil 7 more along the lines of the scary standards that the first Revelations did.

good. hopefully its the start of a side series that is horror focused. do you think there will be a 3ds version?

Edit: aaaaaaand someone already said that.

Edited by deepwater324

resident evil with silent hill graphics.....finally it goes the right way