The feather trophy is PAINFUL!

AssassinShadow56

It's exaggerated how annoying this trophy is. There have been collectibles in games for years, a lot worse than this.

I didn't find it too bad because, sure, I used a map but going through the story, I focused on each section you were allowed to roam in. So where the animus hadn't synced that was my cut off until it opened up.

That way you can focus on the feathers a little bit at a time without getting frustrated with them. Everyone is different though, that was just my method.

Edited by Meacham93
  • Like 4

This is very easy compared to other games, if Assassin's Creed 1 ever got a trophy patch, collecting all the flags would be a bitch. Crackdown (1) also has horrible collectibles, since you have to get them to progress your character, making it near impossible to keep track of the ones you're missing. Not to mention GTA IV's pigeons.

• Like 1

Wow... if you find these collectibles already annoying you must be new to gaming and trophies....

I don't think there is any connection between the stage at which you come to find collectibles annoying and where you are at with gaming and trophy experience. Or if there is at least, it isn't relevant here - they were expressing an opinion that the feather collectibles specifically in AC2 were annoying, they weren't generalizing.

Edited by Captain_Cutscene

Am I the only one who found it fairly easy? (insert Walter meme here)

Do you guys know there's an ingame map which shows every city divided into seperate districts and how many feathers every district has?

So basically you just run within the area you're looking for, look into the distance for something sparkling that isn't a twilight vampire and voila.

• Like 2

I personally didn't find collecting the feathers that annoying to be honest, took a couple of sessions at most to use a guide and collect them all :D 

I had more trouble trying to collect all the blast shards on InFamous than I had with collecting feathers on AC II 

• 8 months later...