Tales of Xillia 2 - Platinium 100% Help & Support Thread

Shirrako

The trophy list in Tales of Xillia 2 seems VERY confusing when you look at it in the beginning.

As you progress through the game you will encounter a lot side quests such as killing Elite Monsters, Completing Character missions and many more.

If you are confused about anything in the Trophy list/Game then this thread will help you find your answers!

I'm a little confused with the orbs system which seems quite useless to me.

• Like 2

Thanks for the video!

This is the only Tales game this gen to have an actual strategy guide...

http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Xillia-Prima-Official-Guide/dp/0804163448/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1408552105&sr=8-1&keywords=tales+of+xillia+2+guide

• BONUS DLC - exclusive PS3 Dynamic Theme included with the purchase of the guide *

Expanded Digital Guide – gain access to the eGuide which has all of the same great content as the physical guide, but with expanded enemy data and boss strategy videos

• Premium Hardcover - hardcover guide with high quality paper for collectability

• 100% Complete - covers all content in full detail to unlock each trophy

Find It All - labeled maps show the locations for all collectibles

I got my game yesterday but im not going to start it until the guide gets shipped to my house... but you can see that they actually take trophies into consideration.

Might be something to consider if you are looking to platinum this game.

• 2 months later...

Since this topic is for platinum 100% help, I thought I would add the requirements for "Forever Besties" aren't as straight forward as I first thought. I started a new game plus before maxing all character affection, and now I'm at chapter 12 with all character affection maxed out, but I still don't have the trophy. I saw a forum post that suggested you also need to have completed all the character episodes as well for the trophy to pop, including Leia's three quests from the job board. I am hoping this is the case, or I'll have to do it on my old save file.

Since this topic is for platinum 100% help, I thought I would add the requirements for "Forever Besties" aren't as straight forward as I first thought. I started a new game plus before maxing all character affection, and now I'm at chapter 12 with all character affection maxed out, but I still don't have the trophy. I saw a forum post that suggested you also need to have completed all the character episodes as well for the trophy to pop, including Leia's three quests from the job board. I am hoping this is the case, or I'll have to do it on my old save file.

No That's the case. You need to max out all the affinity and complete every character episode for Forever Besties