What is that multiplayer trophies?

RoyalismGRE

• 4 months later...

Is there even online for this game?

All you need is two controllers. There are a few puzzles throughout the game that requires two human hands controlling. You can play solo until you get to the puzzle, join with the second controller, do the puzzle, and then unjoin with the second controller. If I remember correctly, there is also a battle you have to do co-op which is basically the same thing. Join/unjoin. Some of the puzzles are missable in the level (not completely, you just have to replay the level) One of my last trophies was for a co-op puzzle that was stuck in random room in the castle that you never would have stepped into before.

In conclusion: Online not required. Two controllers required. Two humans not required. One human (or humanoid creature) required.

• Like 4

• 3 years later...
On 1/18/2015 at 0:13 AM, Kittet3 said:

Is there even online for this game?

All you need is two controllers. There are a few puzzles throughout the game that requires two human hands controlling. You can play solo until you get to the puzzle, join with the second controller, do the puzzle, and then unjoin with the second controller. If I remember correctly, there is also a battle you have to do co-op which is basically the same thing. Join/unjoin. Some of the puzzles are missable in the level (not completely, you just have to replay the level) One of my last trophies was for a co-op puzzle that was stuck in random room in the castle that you never would have stepped into before.

In conclusion: Online not required. Two controllers required. Two humans not required. One human (or humanoid creature) required.

Worth playing?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Worth playing?

Gosh this is an old post :P

The game isn't awful, which says a lot since it's a movie spin-off game. It also doesn't have much character to it- the story is a bland, especially if you haven't seen the movie (Some games do a good job of being stand-alone without the movie. This game does not). I played with a younger sibling and had a decent time. I would recommend Toy Story 3 (Which is tons of fun) or Rango before I would recommend this game, but I would recommend this game above Cars Race-O-Rama or Ice Age 3. 

I know way too much about children's games :P 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Gosh this is an old post :P

The game isn't awful, which says a lot since it's a movie spin-off game. It also doesn't have much character to it- the story is a bland, especially if you haven't seen the movie (Some games do a good job of being stand-alone without the movie. This game does not). I played with a younger sibling and had a decent time. I would recommend Toy Story 3 (Which is tons of fun) or Rango before I would recommend this game, but I would recommend this game above Cars Race-O-Rama or Ice Age 3. 

I know way too much about children's games :P 

Good to know. Just saw a plat post that recommended the game, so had to ask. I'll have to check out Toy Story one day

• Like 2