Rate the rarest trophy from the person above you

Aexuz

On 2/13/2024 at 1:09 AM, ShadyWARcotix said:

I loved Cold War so much that I stacked the PS5 version. 10/10

I love blacklight, i totally feel the game desrved more updated and more events, amazing the game came out since ps4 launch, and i totally understand and feel getting a platinum with no platinum

10/10

Edited by Don_Chipotle
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, trophynerd122 said:

4/10. unfortunately I don't know much about that game but I guess that trophy was not very hard, jusging its rarity?

10/10

JAYZUS, point aught seven of the players got it.  And that game looks like it can get frustrating.

• Like 1

8/10

Really nice rarity and I know how difficult Star Ocean trophies can be, specifically. Nice work. Think you'll go for the plat at some point?

On 3/2/2024 at 11:43 PM, Phlegeth said:

10/10

JAYZUS, point aught seven of the players got it.  And that game looks like it can get frustrating.

Edited by DordorTheSwift
  • Like 1

On 3/4/2024 at 12:37 PM, DordorTheSwift said:

8/10

Really nice rarity and I know how difficult Star Ocean trophies can be, specifically. Nice work. Think you'll go for the plat at some point?

9/10
Never heard of that game before, looks like a lot of fun. Why not 100% Something wrong with that 0.02%? Hellish difficulty or too much grinding?

14 minutes ago, MegaMutants said:

9/10
Never heard of that game before, looks like a lot of fun. Why not 100% Something wrong with that 0.02%? Hellish difficulty or too much grinding?

10/10

I don't know a thing about the game itself, but not only is it at a staggeringly low 0.57%, you also get major props for being both the first and the only person on PSNProfiles to have earned this trophy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, blue_blur_98 said:

10/10

I don't know a thing about the game itself, but not only is it at a staggeringly low 0.57%, you also get major props for being both the first and the only person on PSNProfiles to have earned this trophy.

6/10

Loved the first two LittleBigPlanets, but never got around to playing the third. Never were the hardest games, but online stuff could be a little tricky or take a bit of time to either get naturally or boost.

On 3/4/2024 at 6:37 AM, DordorTheSwift said:

8/10

For my sanity, nope.  I plan on eventually doing some clean-up.  Like beating Etherial Queen and a Universe playthrough and keeping an eye on chests and side quests and other missables.  But the Battle trophies are a no go.

On 3/5/2024 at 12:13 PM, CorgiBootyy said:

6/10

Loved the first two LittleBigPlanets, but never got around to playing the third. Never were the hardest games, but online stuff could be a little tricky or take a bit of time to either get naturally or boost.

10/10

Rocksmith plat is nice.  And you have two.  That's some real skill.

24 minutes ago, HawaiiGator said:

8/10 Never played any Star Ocean games but I know they a long and grindy. Major props!

10/10

You did I Am Bread. Supposedly an excruciatingly difficult Platinum, or so I've heard.

19 minutes ago, x49ersblitzkreig said:

A pretty good trophy to get 7/10 ^ 

Never really got into Zombies so basing this on next to no knowledge on it.  Doesn't seem super rare, but still may be one of those annoying trophies I've heard about with the silly things you gotta do in Zombies so I'll say 6/10.

Edited by chriee
  • Like 1

On 3/10/2024 at 3:12 AM, chriee said:

Never really got into Zombies so basing this on next to no knowledge on it.  Doesn't seem super rare, but still may be one of those annoying trophies I've heard about with the silly things you gotta do in Zombies so I'll say 6/10.

Towerfall is nice. Would be even better if it was a full completion. 

Also gotta respect the Jackboxes. 

We have played a similar amount of the Jackbox games.

I do have Towerfall on my to-do-list. I love URs and Non-plats so it's a good fit for me.

For rating I would say a 6/10. OK, but would be better if they were actual game completions.

Edited by Prometheous101
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

Towerfall is nice. Would be even better if it was a full completion. 

Also gotta respect the Jackboxes. 

We have played a similar amount of the Jackbox games.

I do have Towerfall on my to-do-list. I love URs and Non-plats so it's a good fit for me.

10/10 for these 2 UR VR plats amoung your top 5 rarest trophies. How were these games?

9/10 for unity in badland. Keep pushing, the plat is not toooo bad so you got this🥶

• Like 1