Hai! New Here (:

Ranger Windrunner

I probably should have done this when I first joined, but hello everyone!   I'm a happy go lucky gamer!  I've been playing games since Jumpman.   I've played almost every system except, Collecovision(sp?), Atari, Intellvision, Wii U(hated the Wii and Wii U isn't much different to me), PS4, and Xbox One.   I game for pure enjoyment.   I'm laid back and I find humor in almost everything.   My favorite game will alwasy be Super Mario All Stars(Super NES).  Right now, I don't have many games, but I do play co-op in Resident Evil 5 and Borderlands 2.   As you can see by my avatar, I'm also an anime fan and my favorite will always be Sailor Moon.  In the name of the moon, game on or I will punish you.  :D

I probably should have done this when I first joined, but hello everyone!   I'm a happy go lucky gamer!  I've been playing games since Jumpman.   I've played almost every system except, Collecovision(sp?), Atari, Intellvision, Wii U(hated the Wii and Wii U isn't much different to me), PS4, and Xbox One.   I game for pure enjoyment.   I'm laid back and I find humor in almost everything.   My favorite game will alwasy be Super Mario All Stars(Super NES).  Right now, I don't have many games, but I do play co-op in Resident Evil 5 and Borderlands 2.   As you can see by my avatar, I'm also an anime fan and my favorite will always be Sailor Moon.  In the name of the moon, game on or I will punish you.  :D

Ooh I got RE5 and Bl2 :D

Hello LovesAninjection nice to meet ya as well  :yay:  :wave:

You could have made your own introduction thread  :|

• Like 1