EU Playstation Plus instant game collection wishes september 2014!

zafira1290

Since the NA & EU IGC seam to always hold similar line-ups, aside from the 1 game that's different. I would Say remember this is just my Opinion

Thinking Logically based on what they would offer over what I want:

PS4:

• Child of Light(Cross-Buy) or Transistor
  • Escape Plan

Although Child of Light or Transistor are both games I want, it should be a title from either 1 that Plus really needs considering adding to the IGC to either support the motion that Indie games can deliver to those who think they don't(Transistor) or satisfy everyone by making Child of light a Cross-Buy, for sure it would be the title to not disappoint the Month of September's Line up.

Escape Plan is going to be the let down title, but seams possible due to it's been on a few game sales. From experience they've added certain Former Sale games in that line up.

PS3:

• Child of Light(Cross-Buy)
  • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
  • Tales of Symphonia Chronicles or Zone of the Enders HD Collection

Child of Light consider it this month's Fez.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, many like myself want to play this game, but don't want to pay a ridiculous $20 for a game many have said is very short.

Adding it there would definitely make the rest of the gamers who want to try it, go for it. Plus it can boost The Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantam Pain Pre-Orders looking forward to the game's Release. Plus I've seen them really try to sell this title to us in the last Sales throughout the months.

How long has it been since we had a collection as a IGC? I think Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection was the last 1 back in September 3, 2013, so why not do it again this year with either Tales of Symphonia Chronicles or Zone of the Enders HD Collection Either 1 would be great TBH.

PS Vita:

• Child of Light(Cross-Buy)
  • Mind Zero
  • Deception IV: Blood Ties

Mind Zero is a Pretty good game, and would satisfy people who play it.

Deception IV: Blood Ties well Look how many owners this game has tracked, each 2 lists have under 2,000 owners. I'm guessing it was miss-understood @ launch making people un-interested. I honestly would have bought it if i wasn't focusing paying off the rest of the games I Really Wanted.

Adding this could give them a better Chance to sell later if people enjoy it as a fun game, after the month's end.

Through IGC Users it could giving it the needed publicity later.

Be Best to temp. allow users to try the game for Free on Plus, then later have a boost in sale's fueled by Plus members referencing the title as "Oh this game is pretty fun, you should try it".

Maybe not a huge Boost, but anything that will possible double the current Owners count @ least.

Edited by DarknessKey92

Not sure with PS4, we'll probably see a AAA title before the end of the year but I doubt it'll be before November. Would like that Strike Suit zero mech game comes to plus I'd be happy enough with that.

PS3 I have a feeling we'll get Tales of Xillia what with Xillia 2 just out and all that. For the other game....Ground zeroes perhaps?

Don't have a vita so I have no idea whats on that system.

Edited by NIALLERMANBUZ

PS4: Don't own it, but either way, I'd like Infamous to come up (for when I buy the console :P). Here's for hoping xD

PS3: Tales of Xillia (I think the US had this one a couple of months ago, or something like that) and Beyond (just because I'd like to play it, but I hear it's not worth 60€)

PSVita: Soul Sacrifice... or just about anything I don't already have, really... 

What I want:

PS4: Knack/Rayman Legends

PS3: Batman Arkham Origins/Injustice

PSV: LBP Vita

What I think/know we'll get:

PS4: Some indie game that no-one likes or has ever heard of.

PS3: Some sports game that no-one likes or has ever heard of.

PSV: Some lego game that no-one likes or has ever heard of.

• Like 2