Online Multiplayer that was boring to you

SergeantMalon

I loved Transformers FOC multiplayer and Halo 3 multiplayer.....

i tried to get into Last of Us but there are like no matches unless you're a party so 

Gta Online is a laugh so i love that :)

you sure about TLOU MP?

cause my brother is playing it and he's not even on any kind of a party...... it's Crowded!

some games i never played it online and some i just tried them for a few hours and never goes back to them, i'll only list the ones i dug into them for a month or two and only the ones i played. i usually hate multiplayer modes all together even though i really enjoy some of them, but there have to be a bad or boring ones.

1 - Tomb Raider ( the MP of this game is just a fine example of " games with a good single player / story mode don't need MP crap to survive longer " )

2 - Red Dead Redemption ( you're just wondering around and you'll be shoot by a sniper, you're just testing the MP / looking here and there and you'll be shoot by a sniper.. i couldn't even reach the other cities, it's chaos i tel ya... well that's what i experience there before i abandoned RDR multiplayer for good.

3- Dead Space 3's Online Co-op ( it's not really that bad, but forcing anyone wanted the platinum to goes through it is annoying, at first i thought it was like RE5 and RE6 co-op which can be done split screen on the same room / console and TV, nope! your friend must have his/her own copy too and have to play with you online " time to send your couch buddy back to his/her home or kick your brother or sister out of your room or keep them watching. online Co-op happen! " )

4- Tekken 6 ( lag! )

5- Resident Evil 5 ( also lag, especially in versus )

Edited by yellowwindow7

Killzone 2 (played in 2014, it's just very old and trophies are boring but it's not so ridiculous because you can create servers)

Red Dead Redemption (Just don't like it although there are many different game modes, I suppose this is again because I played it a couple of weeks ago so it's became old)

Worst MP ever seen: Bioshock 2 and Crysis 2.

Killzone 2 (played in 2014, it's just very old and trophies are boring but it's not so ridiculous because you can create servers)

Red Dead Redemption (Just don't like it although there are many different game modes, I suppose this is again because I played it a couple of weeks ago so it's became old)

Worst MP ever seen: Bioshock 2 and Crysis 2.

I disagree with Crysis 2. For me it's one the best multiplayers and I'm playing it from time to time. Still a lot people playing after all these years.

Payday 2 was really fun for the first week or so, then it got old just as fast.

Also Starhawk was the most bipolar online experience I've ever had. It was always one team completely dominating the other, never saw a close match. Either you were getting constantly bombarded and couldn't even move from your base or you were on the opposite end of that and just destroying the other team. So I consider that boring too since it was either too easy or impossible.

There was absolutely no middle ground with that game. Definitely one of my biggest disappointments and is the reason why I don't really even care about online play anymore, at least not get excited for it in a game.  

Edited by Death_Ninja

• 2 weeks later...

Many MPs are pretty generic. But most of them can be fun if I get good enough at it. Of course, I mostly only play online when I have to. I don't really have a list or any particular games that come straight to mind that I thought were exceptionally "boring". I did see someone mention Tomb Raider, so I'd have to agree that the MP in that game was unnecessary and not very enjoyable.

Edit: Sweet Jesus, just saw someone mention AC3: Liberation. I don't even know if that counts as MP, but if it does, then that's cheating because that was the worst MP grind I've ever forced on myself. I mean, it wasn't incredibly time consuming, but it was just so mundane and repetitive and gahh.

Edited by Jay_Cash

While not completely boring, Killzone 3's MP most certainly less engaging than Killzone 2's. I happened to enjoy the way Killzone 2 did its rankings, clans, and multiplayer unlocks. Killzone 3 went with a more traditional approach, and while that's most certainly fine, I do prefer the way Killzone 2 did it. I wasn't too keen on the changes they made to the classes in Killzone 3, and the maps weren't nearly as memorable or fun to play on.