This Trophy List is brutal!

mmico

I have only played diablo on ps3, and that trophy list was relatively easy, but time consuming. This list is not even fair, I like challenges, but this is too damn hard looking. I'm getting this for my ps4 this weekend, because it's a good game. But this trophy list is a total turnoff.

• Like 2

It actually isn't that much of a grind to get all classes to level 70. Once you have finished the story on one character you unlock adventure mode on all further characters so you can just grind out that mode. Then you have the Paragon system. If you do the 500 bounties trophy on one main character, the Paragon points can be spent on any other characters as well.

The most challenging trophy in that list is the hardcore mode stuff.

All of the above can be done solo, couch co-op or online co-op. There are no specifically online trophies in the list, only ones that could be done online.

Edited by Captain_Cutscene

Apart from the hardcore stuff and getting all classes to 70 I thought it seemed pretty straight forward. It's time consuming, yeah, but if you're playing a Diablo game I think you already need to be prepared to say bye to your social life for a while.

I haven't even finished act 2 on expert difficulty and I'm already level 44 so levelling up is pretty fast, and hardcore would be a breeze if you decided to play on the lowest difficulty, so all in all I don't think the plat will be too hard if you've got the time.

• Like 1

Its not that brutal lol... Its more of a grind if anything... And even then, there are much much harder grinds out there. It definitely manageable.

"6 characters to level 70" isn't as bad as it sounds. The difficulties and loot drops have been adjusted so you can use higher difficulties to level quickly and not have it be too hard.

Its even easier if you've played the original Diablo 3 and have a bunch of "pre-played" characters. Getting from 60 to 70 will take not take long...

As for hardcore mode, just be cautious and stick it on the easiest difficulty. If you've played it before its nothing to worry about. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don't avoid it for the hardcore achievements, since hardcore doesn't require you to clear them game on Torment 1 its really easy. Hardcore on normal is honestly braindead. Dying requires something else. 

Be warned that if you feel confident you might go hard/expert since you level so much faster... BUT, once you hit level 50 the scaling of enemies gets insane and you will die instantly.

So hard until 50 is cake, after that stick to normal so you dont get surprised. The game scales very much from level 50-60 and then 64-66... 67-70 is DANGEROUS on anything but normal if you don't have very good gear for that level.

(Only played PC but the game is essentially the same, and I only play hardcore, got paragon 250 or so there:) )