The Snowboarder's Thread

DanielVT

The Snowboarder's Thread 

snowboarding-wallpaper_57898.jpg

As an avid snowboarder, I figured it was about time to create a thread designated for fellow snowboarders on the site to discuss all things snowboarding! Post pictures or videos of yourself snowboarding and/or your snowboard, discuss snowboarding gear, new snowboards, favorite memories, worst injuries, fears, thrills, favorite resorts, snowboarding goals, etc. etc. and etc. You name it, this thread is for all things snowboarding! Let it commence! 

I'll start things off.....below is a picture of the resort that I have been going to for pretty much the eight or so years I have been snowboarding. It's ten minutes from my house, and I have spent SOOOOOO much time there. It's essentially my home away from home in the wintertime. 

image1_SKI_overall.jpg

Another pic: 

97390371e17e59295f21dba7cca2267a1.jpg

Let's see, about three years ago, I got a new snowboard setup, but I ride really hard and do crazy stuff, and the board has taken a ton of abuse. As such I am going to be buying a new setup in a few weeks. I've locked in on the following snowboard and bindings.

266c523c6133adb9e8ba8b138986a931.jpg?140 Never Summer - SnowTrooper (2015) $519.99      burton-cartel-snowboard-bindings-2015-blBurton Cartel 2015 Snowboard Bindings - $239.95

Edited by DanielVT