WARNING! GRAPHIC CONTENT! Genocide in Iraq

DanielVT

GRAPHIC CONTENT! BE WARNED! 

201461624556763734_20.jpg

Enough is enough. These monsters are committing atrocious crimes against humanity. They are as bad as the Nazis, and the world must unite and destroy without mercy or remorse these evil and vile people. We are witnessing genocide, and doing next to nothing about it. Innocent American citizens and thousands upon thousands of innocent Iraqi men, women, and children are being executed barbarically for no reason. America is being taunted, and the world is being taunted. This veteran's words are so powerful and true. America may be leaderless at the moment, but don't wake us up. In my opinion, the ISIS threat is the best reason we have ever had to wage war in Iraq.  The last two Iraq wars were arguably questionable, but in this case, I do believe America's military needs to be called into action to shut these heinous, hate-filled, sadistic animals down. Their leash is running out. Keep provoking the West. Keep slaughtering the innocents, the women and the children. Their time is running out. Justice must be served. I encourage everyone to read the following letter penned by a U.S. military veteran. Also check the following link for GRAPHIC photos of the atrocities taking place. We are talking beheaded little children here. It makes me sick and cry. We are a gaming site, I get that, but when you see the things taking place, you realize how pointless gaming is in the grand-scheme of things. My heart aches. 

GRAPHIC AND SICKENING PHOTOS FOLLOW THE LINK AT YOUR OWN RISK: http://www.brimtime.com/2014/08/isis-behead-christian-children-and-horrific-pictures-isisi-atrocities.html

"A military veteran has penned a brutally scathing message to the Islamic State militants in the Middle East who are slaughtering innocent men, women, and children.

The powerful response from Nick Powers, identified as a Marine Corps veteran by one website, comes after terrorists beheaded American photojournalist James Foley and posted the propaganda video online for the world to see.

The main, undeniable point of his message to ISIS terrorists is this: You really don’t want to pick a fight with America’s veterans.

It’s best to read his message in its entirety (Paragraph breaks added):

As I sit here constantly hearing and watching you execute innocent men, women and children in the Middle East I chuckle. Why do I chuckle you may ask? Well let me explain something to you cowardice fools who think you are so tough behind all your propaganda videos. You are scaring a population that doesn’t know how to fight, you’re bullying the weak.

You say Islam is the religion of peace, but since when does terrorizing the innocent and beheading men, women and children constitute peace? WTF? But keep in mind, what did Saddam’s troops do when we came rolling into town? They surrendered, twice… So all your empty threats of coming to America and raising your flag over the White House amuse me more than any of you sick, sadistic bastards could ever imagine or comprehend.

In 2012 there was about 21.2 million veterans in the United States. Do you understand what that means? Let me break it down for you. That means there are literally millions of disgruntled, dysfunctional, pissed off veterans who have been dealing with years of abuse from their government stabbing them in the backs and having to watch their friends die because you Islamic extremist idiots can’t seem to act like normal human beings and stop terrorism and the violence.

It’s one thing to take over an Islamic state, but if my memory serves me correctly, I’m pretty sure we plowed through Fallujah in 4 days. Better yet, it took us about month to control your entire country. At this point, with 13+ years of war under our belts, how long do you think it would take us to do it all over again? I’ll let you draw your own conclusions on that one. Do you really think you stand a chance on US soil? Do you really think it would be smart to poke that bear? Remember, never bite the hand that feeds you.

Remember we are armed to the teeth in the US and I can promise you this… the Geneva Conventions will not apply to you. You attack us and there will be no mercy. We will bring the righteous hand of God down upon you and crush you. The ball is in your court now ISIS. We are more than ready to arrange your so called “meeting” with your 72 virgins and send you to your “prophet” Mohamed.”

– Nick Powers"

(Author: Jason Howerton)

1407665065-protest-against-isis-and-hama

Chaldean Christian leader: ISIS 'Systematically Beheading' Children in Iraq 

A prominent Christian leader of the Chaldean community unveiled the "systematic beheading of children" and other horrendous crimes committed by ISIS. He said that the Sunni extremists are committing genocide against Christians in Iraq and with the aim to instill the Sharia Law as the law of the land.

In the interview with CNN's Jonathan Mann, Chaldean-American businessman Mark Arabo said that the "world hasn't seen an evil like this for generations."

"There is a park in Mosul, where [iSIS] they actually beheaded children and put their heads on a stick and have them in the park," he explained. "More children are getting beheaded, mothers are getting raped and killed, and fathers are being hung."

Edited by DanielVT

We are a gaming site, I get that, but when you see the things taking place, you realize how pointless gaming is in the grand-scheme of things. My heart aches. 

Well said Mr DanielIVT! (and I meant that, seriously)

It's just really sad on what's going-on in the world we're living IN.

And Hats off to you Sir, Nick Powers! (what more can you asked for, A Marine Corps Veteran)

I just hope and pray, that one day, No matter how scratch the word 'WORLD PEACE" is, we could all sit in our couches and say... 'World Peace' really does exist.

-Razgriz 

Well said Mr DanielIVT! (and I meant that, seriously)

It's just really sad on what's going-on in the world we're living IN.

And Hats off to you Sir, Nick Powers! (what more can you asked for, A Marine Corps Veteran)

I just hope and pray, that one day, No matter how scratch the word 'WORLD PEACE" is, we could all sit in our couches and say... 'World Peace' really does exist.

-Razgriz 

Thank you! I was reluctant to share this article/ create this thread (and it may get shut down for being too graphic, but I feel like awareness needs to spread). Hearing what is going on is not nearly as powerful as actually seeing it. I will never forget what I have seen tonight. Man can be so evil. It stuns me.

Edited by DanielVT

And then there's people who proclaim religion isn't a cancer to the world today. Don't worry though people are too busy throwing buckets of water on their fuckin' heads to care about this sort of thing, until things like this gets put in the limelight of the masses (which it won't) chances are we'll not see action taken.

Edited by NIALLERMANBUZ
  • Like 1

And then there's people who proclaim religion isn't a cancer to the world today. Don't worry though people are too busy throwing buckets of water on their fuckin' heads to care about this sort of thing, until things like this gets put in the limelight of the masses (which it won't) chances are we'll not see action taken.

I'm sorry, but screw ALS. It is horrible, but pales in comparison to what is happening in Iraq. People need to wake the flip up! 

I'm sorry, but screw ALS. It is horrible, but pales in comparison to what is happening in Iraq. People need to wake the flip up! 

If people were going to wake up don't you think they would have already? The average person is sickening when it comes to this sort of thing. Action needs to be taken against these animals but until it gets mainstream attention it won't, things like this happen every day of the week but you don't hear about it, it's easier to just sweep it under the carpet. None of the big powers will do anything unless it serves as a means to gain something, they're not going to do jack shit just for the good of humanity, whether we want to admit it or not that's the truth or not far from it.

If people were going to wake up don't you think they would have already? The average person is sickening when it comes to this sort of thing. Action needs to be taken against these animals but until it gets mainstream attention it won't, things like this happen every day of the week but you don't hear about it, it's easier to just sweep it under the carpet. None of the big powers will do anything unless it serves as a means to gain something, they're not going to do jack shit just for the good of humanity, whether we want to admit it or not that's the truth or not far from it.

Such a sad......sad commentary my friend, yet completely true.  :(

Sorry, Dan, but why post this stuff on PSNP? This is primarily a gaming site and posting controversial pieces like this only causes frustration and anger amongst a community of gamers. If people actually cared about the world, they would've been informed of this prior to you posting, otherwise others don't care. 

• Like 2

We should send those scumbags from the Westboro Church over there, but that's another story.  Islam is a religion of peace.  I have family who are Muslims.  We also need to criticize the Israelis for doing airstrikes on innocent Palestinians as well.  That's another story as well.  Unfortunately, people don't care unless these events directly affect them.  As a veteran, I dare folks to come and invade.  I'll be more than happy to introduce Mr. M4 to them.

Edited by grimydawg

Sorry, Dan, but why post this stuff on PSNP? This is primarily a gaming site and posting controversial pieces like this only causes frustration and anger amongst a community of gamers. If people actually cared about the world, they would've been informed of this prior to you posting, otherwise others don't care. 

My friend, I appreciate your opinion, but Itzzh sums it up pretty darn well. Also I placed this in off topic (where almost anything goes, especially topics completely unrelated to gaming). 

This makes me sad to see because i'm just sitting here spending my money on videogames complaining on useless things while they are actually fighting for their lives and starving to death :(

Edited by DanielVT

I don't want anybody get offended here, but I do believe sooner or later, religions, non-believers and each of our own ideologies and beliefs in life, will gonna get all of us killed.

Someday...it will gonna wipe all of us out. No, not earthquakes, tsunamis or mother nature hell disaster.

I hope I'd live to see that, lol.

I always wonder, why can't we all get along?

• Like 1

We should send those scumbags from the Westboro Church over there, but that's another story.  Islam is a religion of peace.  I have family who are Muslims.  We also need to criticize the Israelis for doing airstrikes on innocent Palestinians as well.  That's another story as well.

Yeah, ISIL is persecuting Christians, but also other Muslims that aren't violent and that ISIL doesn't deem as "true" Muslims. These people are fucking monsters, I mean they want to destroy the Muslim's holiest city, and yet call themselves true Muslims. They are insane. 

Yes, those Westboro people are idiots and an embarrassment to Christianity. 

Sure, but thirdly, Hamas should also be criticized for lobbing missiles at innocent Israelis. It's truly a clusterfuck in the Middle East. Sigh. 

Edited by DanielVT

Yeah, ISIL is persecuting Christians, but also other Muslims that aren't violent and that ISIL doesn't deem as "true" Muslims. These people are fucking monsters, I mean they want to destroy the Muslim's holiest city, and yet call themselves true Muslims. They are insane. 

Yes, they are, but most folks don't care unfortunately.  We have our own problems here in the US, such as our veterans not getting adequate care or folks like me getting arrested, or worse killed, for no reason by the cops.  I can be Eric Garner.  That's pathetic.

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 1

Yes, they are, but most folks don't care unfortunately.  We have our own problems here in the US, such as our veterans not getting adequate care or folks like me getting arrested, or worse killed, for no reason by the cops.  I can be Eric Garner.  That's pathetic.

We do, but they are insignificant in the big picture compared to genocide in Iraq. We are lucky as heck to get to live in America where we don't have to worry about our children being beheaded, our wives raped, and us being executed or buried alive. 

As for Eric Garner, that cop should be given a major punishment, perhaps a life sentence. In that situation the cop was completely wrong. In the Ferguson situation, the "victim" attacked the police officer, and beat his face in before being shot and killed. If I antagonized an officer of the law, shoved him into his vehicle, and assaulted him and broke his left eye socket, I should be killed by him in self defence. I love the spin of lies the media tries to put on things just to get people riled up. 

Edited by DanielVT

We do, but they are insignificant in the big picture compared to genocide in Iraq. We are lucky as heck to get to live in America where we don't have to worry about our children being beheaded, our wives raped, and us being executed or buried alive. 

As for Eric Garner, that cop should be given a major punishment, perhaps a life sentence. In that situation the cop was completely wrong. In the Ferguson situation, the "victim" attacked the police officer, and beat his face in before being shot and killed. If I antagonized an officer of the law, shoved him into his vehicle, and assaulted him and broke his left eye socket, I should be killed by him in self defence. I love the spin of lies the media tries to put on things just to get people riled up. 

No he didn't.  There are dozens of videos that prove otherwise.  Secondly, this isn't the first incident related to Ferguson.  http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/20/fake-injury-ferguson/  That's for a different subject, not relating to original topic...

No he didn't.  There are dozens of videos that prove otherwise.  Secondly, this isn't the first incident related to Ferguson.  http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/20/fake-injury-ferguson/  That's for a different subject, not relating to original topic...

Good point, let's get back on topic. I'd enjoy discussing the events and incidents regarding Ferguson in a PM conversation if you are so inclined. 

what do you expect from countries i.e. Iran/Iraq etc etc that have been culturlly 'Stagnant and Repressed' for the last 500-700 years ? if it wasnt for the oil there (lets face it , theres f*ck all else there) theyed be 'prime' nuke fodder by now 

Edited by ALIEN_CURE

This is going to end up like the last contraversal thread you posted.

May I remind you of the amount of civilians that get killed every time the 'first world' countries go in to bring 'freedom' to the people. Byt thats ok because irs for a greater good. Then of course we fuck off because its expensive, sticking people with no experience at the head of the country and then wondering why it goes balls up.

What is happening sucks, agreed, but our gouverments have not helped

Oh and this has nothing to do with religion, its all about power and money.

As you can see, a whole lot of positivity coming off this thread.

That's why a lot of people don't even watch the news.

Discussing it and getting people to acknowledge that this shit is going on is much better than burying your head in the sand and hoping it'll go away.

As you can see, a whole lot of positivity coming off this thread.

That's why a lot of people don't even watch the news.

^^Fully agree ! , the news is always negative , it shows you all of the bad things going on around the world 

but it rarely shows you the good that people do on a daily basis 

as far as the subject goes i'll say that this has been going on for years and it will continue to go on for many more 

they aren't civilized and religion plays a big part in that , they believe what they are doing is right and obviously it isn't 

blinded by belief and theses countries have always been like that , Egypt , Syria , Iran , Iraq etc on and on , i could say the

Middle East and that would be generalizing , they are always fighting , one group believes in something and the other in something else

but it's the people in the cross fire that get hurt , it's the countries own problem to deal with and you'll say that's harsh and we're all humans etc

and i agree but what can we do ? in general a lot of people have been trying to stop this and help people for years , even losing their lives doing so

and has it stopped anything ? and no i'm not saying give up but sometimes there's nothing that can be done , the people fighting have to realize this

some do , probably a lot do but the majority always out ways the minority, there's always 2 sides to every story and both parties believe

they are correct so they will just continue to do so :( , it's a catch 22 ... sad story ...

i also agree that this site is mainly gaming related and i do like threads discussing subjects but this is one that i don't like to discuss

and many others don't and that doesn't mean i'm ignoring it but it's very controversial with a lot of different views and opinions .   

• Like 1