Garciafever's Plague of Trophies

GarciaFever

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice! Any plans for #150?

LOL. Looking at his list, I'm thinking he'll make Eiyuu*Senki as his 150th platinum ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hmm I was thinking about it, and I originally wanted Life is Strange to be my 150th, but I had problems with getting the Code: Realize platinum to unlock (missing 2 images, which I can't seem to unlock), so I ended up wasting my Life is Strange platinum, seeing as I don't know how long I will have the PS$ before I have to give it back to my older brother.

It's a toss up between Eiyuu Senki like Ken said, Mugen Souls, To Love-ru Darkness: Battle Ecstacy (a game I haven't opened yet), or maybe even Mortal Kombat. Although some of the games aren't set in stone yet. I know for a fact that I do have something planned for when I get close to my 200th platinum. Until then, I will just keep playing at my own pace, all while trying to clear my backlog. IF anyone has any suggestions, let me know and I will take them into consideration.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update: added the following:

#162 Mr. Massagy                                            #163 Batman (PS3)                               #164 The Little Acre                     #165 Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space

1L7c7c0e.png   1Ld96464.png   1L611434.png   1L4fb36a.png