URGENT! I need help finding 26 confetti in The Standing Stones

DanielVT

Guys, I feel pretty dumb right now. I have replayed The Standing Stones (first level) 4 times and have done everything, yet I'm missing 26 confetti pieces! I used a guide and found all Papercraft Plans, Extra Things to Do, Red Presents and I dispelled all Scraps. Yet I have 64/90 confetti pieces. I have scoured online and everyone says confetti pieces are super easy. No one has a 100% walkthrough guide either. Please help me guys!

Did you throw the ball into the pipes towards the end of the level? It's been a while since I played... but I don't believe you'll get 26 from there. Most of the others I missed throughout the game were ones that were above me and required jumping, but you couldn't see them on-screen until you actually jumped. 

THANKS!!!! I'll give it a shot and let you know! :D

I know exactly where they are, took me a while to figure it out.

You have to throw balls into the eyes of two tee-pee like structures towards the end of the level.

lol yes... this is what I was talking about... I don't know why I remember them as pipes. 

Thanks soooo much guys, that was exactly where they were! Can't believe I didn't see that. I REALLY appreciate the help. 

• Like 2