Which boss is the best for grinding in Fury mode?

Wavergray

So I've beaten both Kisuke's and Momohime's first story on Fury mode, but now I'm wondering which boss is the best to grind souls and money on.

Right now I'm fighting Yukinojo in Suruga over and over since he seems like the fastest and easiest boss to kill, but is there a boss that can be killed faster than him or is he the best one?  

You don't need a boss for this. Ice maidens are way better.

Really? I didn't think ice maidens were that good for grinding. I've been gaining a level and a half each time I beat Yukinojo and it only takes a minute or two to beat him. So i'm guessing the cave of evil with ice maidens is easier to grind or is it something else?

Edited by soultaker655

whenever I grind in Fury Mode... I always do it in Hida... Left of the save point... with 3 snow ghosts... when grinding for cash... the giant centipedes (cave or boss) ^_^

for those who is interested for the place:

clCqe5w.jpg?1?6403

errr.. the image might show DLC character and different mode but it is the same spot for great grinding spot for Momo and Kisuke...

Edited by jeieem

So i'm guessing the cave of evil with ice maidens is easier to grind or is it something else?

No, cave is not that effective. There're a lot of places with 3, and one place with 4 of them (I don't remember where exactly, though). Killing them all is a very easy and fast process (sometimes you can even kill them all with one quickdraw) that gives about 1/3 of a level.

No, cave is not that effective. There're a lot of places with 3, and one place with 4 of them (I don't remember where exactly, though). Killing them all is a very easy and fast process (sometimes you can even kill them all with one quickdraw) that gives about 1/3 of a level.

Oh I get it now, thanks for the help  :highfive:

Best place is at the last dungeon on Momohime's story (sorry, I forgot its name). When you first enter the dungeon, keep going left until you fight against 6 monks with straw hats, after the fight go left one more time and get killed by the butterflies and then go back to where you fought the monks and they will be there again. Do this until you have enough souls.

Please let me know if you need more details about the correct spot.