Thoughts on Trophies?

Saltyie

While we've known inFamous' new DLC 'First Light' will have a platinum, we have only just had the chance to see the rest of the trophies. Now that they're out, what are your thoughts?

It looks like they're split into a few categories, they look fairly easy and standard trophies

STORY

Lost
Suffer a Loss

Cracked
Endure a Deception

Betrayed
Experience a Double-cross

She's Ready
Complete the story of inFAMOUS First Light™

COLLECTIBLES

Illuminated
Collect all Neon Lumens

Blackout
Destroy all Police Drones

Lickety Pronto
Complete all Lumen Races

That's So Fetch
Complete all Neon 

Unleashed
Purchase every Upgrade

CHALLENGES

Novice
Complete 25% of all Challenges

Professional
Complete 50% of all Challenges

Expert
Complete 75% of all Challenges

Perfectionist
Complete all of the Challenges in the Game

LEADERBOARD SCORES

Alpha Rescue Diamond
Achieve a score of 500,000 points

Alpha Survival Diamond

Beta Rescue Diamond

Beta Survival Diamond

Gamma Survival Diamond

COMBAT/MISC

Turret Syndrome
Overload 25 Turrets

Great Responsibility
50 Hostage Saves

Top of the Class
Earn a total of 10,000,000 points

Event Horizon
Defeat 100 Enemies with a Neon Singularity

…Bada Boom!
Defeat 20 Enemies in a row with Homing Missiles

Fish in a Barrel
25 Stasis + Weakpoint Kills
Edited by Saltyie

Seams like a lot are Collectibles & Accumulative kills with some Scoring & Races.

Hope

Top of the Class
Earn a total of 10,000,000 points

Isn't too Grindy.

Also looks like you get Gold Trophies for Certain Silver Quality Trophies too...lol

Trophies like:

Expert

Complete 75% of all Challenges

&

Betrayed

Experience a Double-cross

Good list overall, but the challenges could be annoying going from you getting a gold trophy by completing 75% of them. But if it's "inFamous hard", then it shouldn't be hard lol

Haha, good point - there's another gold trophy that requires you to "Complete all of the Challenges in the Game" under that one too.

That is one cool looking plat image, Secon Son's plat was ugly as hell in my humble opinion. Overall, this looks pretty standard to me, don't know about the Leadeboard scores but i strongly doubt difficulty will vary that greatly from Second Son.

I predict a 3/10 Difficulty with 10-12 hours required for completion.

The first thing that struck me was the usage of (neon) pastels; which tells me that, yet again, Playstation has sold it's soul to the devil in order to target the disposable income of unsuspecting, ignorant children.

I pray people will eventually figure out that their wallets are being raped by a cycle of subliminal restraints. Pastels were used in the 50's, then again in the 80's and now in the 2010's; can you see it? INB4 the usage of pastels in 2040.

If you decorated a 50's kitchen and gave it to a person in the 80's, it would fit seamlessly and be "hip" to someone nowadays.

Maybe it's time we, as a society, declare this lack of originality insufficient and demand more for our money. I don't think people should be allowed to make a million dollars simply because they stole someone else's idea.

Add to that, the fact that developers have cut the usage of resources needed to produce a video game by 90% but yet, after 30 consecutive years of cutting back on developers, licenses, paper, plastic, ink, transportation, oil, packaging, marketing and contracts, they still have the nerve to charge us $59.99 for a digital download (only) of a 10 hour long game that took 10 people, 100 hours to make, by copying and pasting the stereotypically cliche story and characters from the last 50 years of media, in an "office" room in their basement. You can TOTALLY trust when they advertise it as "The best inFAMOUS yet!" I'm surprised the advertising section of the company didn't pay Drake to declare it "Fun for the whole family!" and crash a taping of Jimmy Fallon in order to boost their views on YouTube.

Whatevers. We both know you're still gonna buy it because it involves a mid-20's white male with special powers of electricity and a shit load of sexual innuendo, guns and explosions. I wouldn't be surprised if the lead character wore thick, black-rimmed glasses, listened to Lil' Wayne on his iPhone while he skateboards to Chipotle, wearing a "vintage" t-shirt of the Green Lantern/The Flash/Batman/(insert anything worn on The Big Bang Theory), drinking a Mountain Dew and texting about his favorite downloaded episodes of Game of Thrones and his Kickstarter project to buy rims for his 2F2F souped up Honda. I mean seriously, who texts anymore?

FFFUUUGGG. :facepalm:

With all that being said; I'll still might pick it up. :P

The first thing that struck me was the usage of (neon) pastels; which tells me that, yet again, Playstation has sold it's soul to the devil in order to target the disposable income of unsuspecting, ignorant children.

I pray people will eventually figure out that their wallets are being raped by a cycle of subliminal restraints. Pastels were used in the 50's, then again in the 80's and now in the 2010's; can you see it? INB4 the usage of pastels in 2040.

If you decorated a 50's kitchen and gave it to a person in the 80's, it would fit seamlessly and be "hip" to someone nowadays.

Maybe it's time we, as a society, declare this lack of originality insufficient and demand more for our money. I don't think people should be allowed to make a million dollars simply because they stole someone else's idea.

Add to that, the fact that developers have cut the usage of resources needed to produce a video game by 90% but yet, after 30 consecutive years of cutting back on developers, licenses, paper, plastic, ink, transportation, oil, packaging, marketing and contracts, they still have the nerve to charge us $59.99 for a digital download (only) of a 10 hour long game that took 10 people, 100 hours to make, by copying and pasting the stereotypically cliche story and characters from the last 50 years of media, in an "office" room in their basement. You can TOTALLY trust when they advertise it as "The best inFAMOUS yet!" I'm surprised the advertising section of the company didn't pay Drake to declare it "Fun for the whole family!" and crash a taping of Jimmy Fallon in order to boost their views on YouTube.

Whatevers. We both know you're still gonna buy it because it involves a mid-20's white male with special powers of electricity and a shit load of sexual innuendo, guns and explosions. I wouldn't be surprised if the lead character wore thick, black-rimmed glasses, listened to Lil' Wayne on his iPhone while he skateboards to Chipotle, wearing a "vintage" t-shirt of the Green Lantern/The Flash/Batman/(insert anything worn on The Big Bang Theory), drinking a Mountain Dew and texting about his favorite downloaded episodes of Game of Thrones and his Kickstarter project to buy rims for his 2F2F souped up Honda. I mean seriously, who texts anymore?

FFFUUUGGG. :facepalm:

With all that being said; I'll still might pick it up. :P

Cool story brah

• Like 4