Thoughts? Trophies look fun Like Vodka?

Fastandslow

I don't care if its the same platinum image as before, I getting the plat for both of these smexy games! Also I like how they intergrated the DLC trophies into platinum, and reduced the time needed for the Developer trophy in Last Light...as for both, playing on both Spartan and Surivial should be interesting...

Man getting paid to earn trophies thats a dream job ^^

He has to do extra playthroughs, and all to get all the collectibles and stuff.

And editing is a bitch, so its half and half. But id like his job :P

@OP the game isn't scary, its creepy and beautiful. And this should be as amazing as Last Light.

• Like 1

Can't believe PowerPyx already got Platinum, not sure if game is essy or PowerPyx is just really good

He is part of a group of people that creates getting trophies guides (through the videos on youtube and also on his site)

It is not a matter of being easy or hard, it depends from player to player! I did not found the game hard but there is some boring trophies ..

I don't care if its the same platinum image as before, I getting the plat for both of these smexy games! Also I like how they intergrated the DLC trophies into platinum, and reduced the time needed for the Developer trophy in Last Light...as for both, playing on both Spartan and Surivial should be interesting...

What's the difference between spartan and survival?, the no kill anybody trophy (shadow ranger) was removed?

What's the difference between spartan and survival?, the no kill anybody trophy (shadow ranger) was removed?

Yeah its good they removed shadow ranger!

Spartan is basically a harder version...of hard...but focuses on still keeping the sort of explosive rollar coaster ride thats the norm for FPS games...

Survival is a horror survival focused mode, the enemies are more relentless, weapons are slower to reload and swap and resources are more scarce...

They bascailly wanted to cater for both type of gamers, since 2033 was really only survival horror and Last Light was more action focused, they want players to be able to have both kinds of experiences in both games..

If i read correctly, Powerpyx said you can play those modes on easy. Now i don't know if you can actually play those difficulties/modes on easy or if he meant they were easy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Spartan is basically a harder version...of hard...but focuses on still keeping the sort of explosive rollar coaster ride thats the norm for FPS games...

Survival is a horror survival focused mode, the enemies are more relentless, weapons are slower to reload and swap and resources are more scarce...

I don't understand how Spartan is more difficult, if you're given more ammo, health and items. Survival has less ammo and resources, stronger enemies that deal more damage, longer reload times, etc. Yet Survival is a silver and Spartan is a Gold.

• Like 1