I can't sign in to my PSN account

leonhardyhardy

Yep ;/ which is pretty dumb if you ask me and effecting the lives of other people who use PSN and the games etc as a means of relaxing and unwinding from a stressful day or something, but it's not just SONY tonight, it's been a bunch of places; it'll get worked out and the ones causing it will be caught and then everyone can be happy... I hope anyways.

• Like 2

What if it's nothing to do with PSN, and in all seriousness, it's us, all of us, who have been banned!?

Brief summary

Allegedly responsible 

Self-proclaimed real culprit

PSN update: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/08/24/playstation-network-update-2/#sf4320680

Related: http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/24/6063149/hacker-threat-diverts-flight-carrying-sony-online-president

Edited by Evi

It's all over internet saying PSN has been attacked again

Yeah it's going crazy on Twitter saying a bunch of people attacked PSN.

Yep, some fatty kid working under "LizardRetard", or something like that, said they are making a DDoS attack to PSN servers.... so hardcore, I'm so scared.

I hear they tried to/did attack Blizzard as well?

They did, me and my GM couldn't stay on for more than a second, Battle.net was going down like crazy and the servers kept coming on and off and Blizzard was having a bit of a problem getting it under control but they did, NCsoft had it happen to them too, Runescape as well as Eveonline and guildwars 2, PoE, and League also... I think AT&T at some point but that internet service sucks so lol.

Yep, same kids.

I will never understand why people like that keep wasting their brains attacking entertainment services instead of something serious, maybe they don't have the guts to attack a bank.

• Like 1

Yep, same kids.

I will never understand why people like that keep wasting their brains attacking entertainment services instead of something serious, maybe they don't have the guts to attack a bank.

I also read, I think off their Twitter, that they're doing it to "prove how easy PSN is to take down" or something along those longs, absolutely stupid.

I also read, I think off their Twitter, that they're doing it to "prove how easy PSN is to take down" or something along those longs, absolutely stupid.

Well, tbh, PSN is known to be the most "unsecure".