I can't sign in to my PSN account

leonhardyhardy

the reason they do it is to ruin other peoples days so they can't have an enjoyable evening etc, it helps make them feel all strong and powerful yet they forget if you keep attacking one place for so long the IP can be traced even if you're using a Botnet or some crap but yeah they tried to say that they'd attack all these other places too that aren't involved with games at one point I think lol I read somewhere that steam ended up getting got at some point also :( Bit unfair but life isn't fair I guess. Ah well, Sony needs to up their security lol.

the reason they do it is to ruin other peoples days so they can't have an enjoyable evening etc, it helps make them feel all strong and powerful yet they forget if you keep attacking one place for so long the IP can be traced even if you're using a Botnet or some crap but yeah they tried to say that they'd attack all these other places too that aren't involved with games at one point I think lol I read somewhere that steam ended up getting got at some point also :( Bit unfair but life isn't fair I guess. Ah well, Sony needs to up their security lol.

They just need a big e-penis to compesate,

Security has not so much to do with DDoS attack, theres no database access here.

Edited by King-OfTheGames

Ah not just me then...lets wait and see what PSN say soon hopefully

I have a few tabs open refreshing Twitter to see if Sony tell us what is happening. Lol

Looks like we've got May-June 2011 all over again lol

I really hope not!

I hope Sony actually learn from this attack and improve PSN's security and stability. We're not on a free service anymore, so they have no excuse. Especially with the millions they are now earning from ps+ mandatory subs.

I agree.

I thought there was some scheduled maintenance supposed to happen? So it was actually taken down then? :o

It is meant to go down for maintenance on the 25th. It's still the 24th.

I hope Sony actually learn from this attack and improve PSN's security and stability. We're not on a free service anymore, so they have no excuse. Especially with the millions they are now earning from ps+ mandatory subs.

Yeah. You've got a point. I can understand when it happened in 2011, hardly anyone knew about PS+, but now that it is mandatory, they have no excuses.

Yeah it's being attacked by the group called 'the lizard squad' this wouldn't surprise me if it was microsoft fanboys trying to take down psn so microsoft can take advantage again like they did in 2011. If this isn't resolved i can bet there wil be a price drop on the failbox. 

Yeah it's being attacked by the group called 'the lizard squad' this wouldn't surprise me if it was microsoft fanboys trying to take down psn so microsoft can take advantage again like they did in 2011. If this isn't resolved i can bet there wil be a price drop on the failbox. 

Way more than PS have been attacked, unfortunately.

• Like 1