I can't sign in to my PSN account

leonhardyhardy

It looks like the thelizardsquad are fairly unbiased (apart from the jokey ''PC MASTER RACE'' on their twitter.) they tweeted: 

Sony, yet another large company, but they aren't spending the waves of cash they obtain on their customers' PSN service. End the greed.

It seems like an excuse to DDoS them really, but atleast Sony hopefully know why this is happening. 

People are sending hilarious tweets to them atm, my personal favourite is:

''you can't even take down your blood pressure, never mind a server you fat fuck''

LMFAO, maybe i should join in on the fun lol, might send them dog's abuse :awesome: 

I might get Screwed out of $40 if it doesn't resolve by the end of Sunday.

OMG I wish I knew this was gonna happen, so I could have bought Sly & God of War Collections on the Spot for $20 instead of $60.

I was about to buy the God of War collection as I got booted offline.  :shakefist:

To all you guys who want to buy something from the Flash Sale but can't, try Sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

It's online 

It's back online so I'm rushing onto the store now.  B)

Are my €20 safe :o Now that I think of...

My PSN wallet still has the same amount in it. But everything is loading at a snail pace.

yup finally work...

but snail speed...

Yeah same here, it took 5 minutes for my friends list to load.

Same here.

Welp, back to aiming for a platinum I guess.

I was gearing up for having to platinum single player games for a while, but thankfully I don't have to now.  :yay:

Signed in, but having trouble syncing trophies. Accidentally had a game added to my profile but didn't sync, so I deleted it locally and before I can do anything I need to download my saves from the cloud. -_-. Also, add RuneScape to the list of attacks, I've been getting that all week and it might have been the first one they attacked.

Edit: Great, managed to view my profile online and it looks like it has synced :(

Edited by ChaosSeto

Yeah it's being attacked by the group called 'the lizard squad' this wouldn't surprise me if it was microsoft fanboys trying to take down psn so microsoft can take advantage again like they did in 2011. If this isn't resolved i can bet there wil be a price drop on the failbox. 

He seems like a PC fanboy. one tweet reads 'PC master race'.

Maybe hes pissed off that diablo turned out to be a game better suited to playstation than PC lol. Also explains why he tried the same shit on blizzard.

He seems like a PC fanboy. one tweet reads 'PC master race'.

Maybe hes pissed off that diablo turned out to be a game better suited to playstation than PC lol. Also explains why he tried the same shit on blizzard.

lol true, there's one tweet that reads a lizard on your head or no PSN or something like that. they sound like little kids.