I can't sign in to my PSN account

leonhardyhardy

Well at first i couldn't sign in for hours it was reallly annoying me thought it was my internet connection but when i finally signed in on ps3 someone told me what happened. Well if they dont fix it quick we best be getting free stuff, especially since we pay for online now  :angry:

10 minute DDoS attack? I demand free games.

this. am i the only one that thinks this is common sense? when you fail to deliver what you promise because of your shitty protection although playstation in sony's main income which you would think is harder to fuck up than this. and i dont mean free games. but something to compensate for this.

That X1 and Xbox360 look mighty fine about now. They said don't buy one and looks what happens. That "Xbox turn on PS4" ain't so funny. Bye bitches.

Only joking but let's be serious guys. DDOS attacks can't be blocked due to the overflowing of data that Sony is receiving. 

Edited by Bear

its not the end of world just 4 or 5 hours without online not really need ppl to cry

Last time the 4 or 5 hours turned into 26 days...though i personally don't care because i haven't even signed into PSN in 20 days anyways.