70 lvl all item trophy

Once I get there I will be more than happy to dish out extras to people.

Unrelated question: For the six classes to level 70 trophy: Is that all six different classes or could I double up on a couple. So far, I'm not a fan of the Demon Hunter or Wizard to be honest.

I won't give you this trophy, but I will give some tips on how to go about getting it. 

1. If you're to low in gear to do torment level, start by doing normal bounties. if you complete a whole acts set of bounties you are awarded with a cache of loot, possibly holding gear, including legendaries . this is also a slow way to earn blood shards that can be used to gamble for additional loot (possible legendaries) 

2. if you're up to it, try joining a group doing normal level Rifts, these areas are packed with mobs to kill, and have a rift boss that has a chance to drop a lost soul, blood shards, and I've personally had 2 legendaries, and a pattern for a legendary set drop off of in one kill (mind you that was on torment 2, but still, it drops stuff)

3. Add people. adding people gives them a chance to have a drop thats only use is sending to you. you in turn will get the ability to have drops for them, this is probably the most easy way to get legendaries  as it requires literally no work on your part.