PS4 Item Trade & Request Thread

Greetings, everyone. This seems like as good a place as any to offer up a trading post thread. Please ask for only a few small things at a time and offer up what you are available to make and/or trade for people.

For my part, I am looking for a lvl 61-70 Skycutter so that I can acquire the Transmog. I will return this weapon once I have said Transmog. I am also looking for any pieces of the Akkhan armor set for Crusaders.

I am available to make a respectable number of legendary and set patterns from the blacksmith. If one is not opposed to duping, I also recently acquired an infinite use legendary potion that increases life on hit for a short time after use.

Thank you.

On PS4 and have the following:

(All are level 70 unless specified)

Blind Faith
Leoric's Signet
Heart of Slaughter
Devastator
Skywarden
Rakoff's Glass of life
Sublime Conviction
Nagelring
Wyrdward

Fate of Fell (level 67)
Defender of Westmarch (level 68)

Looking for

Akkhan set helm for my crusader
Baleful Remnant (Legendary flail lvl 70)
Fate of the Fell (Level 70 Please)

Eberli Charo (Lvl 70 please)
Make offers.....

I'm looking for Firebird finery set, I have full akkhan set, fate of the fell, hellskull, darklight, the final witness and many other crusader legendaries. All items are lvl 70

not opposed to duping

psn id is aero928

Edited by Aero928

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am looking for any pieces of the Akkhan set, Ourobouros (amulet), ring of royal grandeur, stone of jordan, fate of the fell.

I am looking for any pieces of the Akkhan set, Ourobouros (amulet), ring of royal grandeur, stone of jordan, fate of the fell.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a bunch of lvl 70 legendary Demon Hunter gear that I'm looking to trade for lvl 70 legendary Wizard gear (anything will do).

I also have a Gem of Ease (rank 25, sets level requirement of a weapon to 1) that I no longer have much use for, so I'd be willing to trade that too.

Send me a message or friend request if you're interested, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Have you guys heard about the hacked weapons? 

Those that can make you 1 hit kill any mobs/Bosses and it was insanely fast!

I remember one of them which is call Russian's fast weapon!

If anyone have one of these hacked weapon, I really want one or just level me up to 70, i will take care of my self after that =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello PSN Profiles Community,

i just bought Diablo 3 RoS for my PS4 and i want to ask if someone can give me the cosmetic wings like the Angelic Wings, Crimson, Bone etc.

I cant offer something valuable in return, but i can help to look for a specific Item and promise that i will give it the Person who will give me the Wings.

thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd be pleased if someone just wanted to borrow me/give away a chest armor, a belt and/or a ring, all lvl 70 legendary stuff just for the trophy. I didn't realize how hard it is to find legendary stuff for every slot.

Edited by Sikatiiker

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...