Crazy Difficulty Mode

I need a highly skilled players to help me get this trophy.

Getting sick and tired of playing with random folks who dont know wat the hell they are doing, let alone playing separately and not as a team.

Apparently u guys have forgotten that this game deals with team work not individual work. Work as a team and it will take you far in life.

PSN: BBrit1776

Please indicate PvZ Crazy Difficulty Mode.

I DO NOT ACCEPT BLANK FRIENDS REQUEST. BLANK FRIENDS REQUEST WILL BE DELETED.

You can get this trophy easily solo. Just make sure you have full revives and keep one for the last escape round. Also you have to be lucky you don't get a super boss at wave 10 because that one is deadly. 

Anyway just do what this guy does, 

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 2

You can get this trophy easily solo. Just make sure you have full revives and keep one for the last escape round. Also you have to be lucky you don't get a super boss at wave 10 because that one is deadly. 

Used this method and completed it solo without even coming close to dying.

Thank u so much, this does work and I did got this playing solo.

• Like 1

I had a group of 3 random people. We had a great team but we died with 17 seconds to go waiting for Crazy Dave :( Still completed it but no plants escaped. That was my only time playing crazy mode so far. I'll keep trying that way and if it's like the last trophy I need I'll try that other method posted. I actually find it fun working as a team.

Edited by Lil_Mermaid_Girl

I had a group of 3 random people. We had a great team but we died with 17 seconds to go waiting for Crazy Dave :( Still completed it but no plants escaped. That was my only time playing crazy mode so far. I'll keep trying that way and if it's like the last trophy I need I'll try that other method posted. I actually find it fun working as a team.

Yeah its fun working as a team but trying to get a trophy with random people is quite frustrating when u got some one who is doing the samething getting pissed as well.

This actually isn't hard to do at all, I got this second try with random guys. First time we failed on round 10, when we started again I got discontinued. Searched randomly again and completed it with other strangers first try.

It wasnt hard cause u was on a good team but I was constantly on a bad team.

is level 10 the only time you can 'summon' the super boss?

No I've had it on random waves besides 10. It happens when all the slots land on the same enemy (like 3 yeti enemies or disco zombies). The trophy doesn't unlock if it is three tombstones though even though it will say super wave (there isn't a little mini cutscene for the tombstones either).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did it solo on Sharkbite Shores, my second attempt, using the garden to the left (the one by the beach and arch). I used Ice Peashooter's on the 4 plant pots near the garden, a doom-shroom on the one facing the arch entrance, and then fire peashooters on all others. They breezed through waves 1-4 without me needing to do anything but hide on top of the archway. Wave 5 I had to take down 2 of the Disco zombies but they don't seem to attack the garden, so with only those 2 guys left, I just ran around the level re-healing and taking an occasional shot at them. Again, waves 6-9 were pretty easy with me just occasionally firing some chili bombs and gatling rounds to thin out the zombies. Wave 10 I got 2 of the heavy dudes and a wave of assorted zombies. Once the regular zombies were all dead, my garden was at about 60% health with just the 2 heavy dudes left. I again just ran around firing off when I could and luring them around the map. Once that was done, I waited on the arch until 45 seconds until Crazy Dave arrived, and then ran to the left side up the stairs and then bee-lined for his caravan. I made it to the zone with 3 seconds left. Never got KO'd either.

Edited by BOT-Brad

• 1 month later...

I did it solo on Sharkbite Shores, my second attempt, using the garden to the left (the one by the beach and arch). I used Ice Peashooter's on the 4 plant pots near the garden, a doom-shroom on the one facing the arch entrance, and then fire peashooters on all others.

I used a similar strategy, with one exception - plant a Fume-shroom closest to the garden to mop up any armoured enemies who make it through the defenses.

Depending on the Boss Wave spawns (three bosses sucks), surviving to Wave 10 is the easy part. Running to the escape zone is the challenge. Making it there isn't a big deal, but surviving can be...

First attempt - jumped into the zone as the timer expired and didn't get the victory.

Second attempt - died and revived on the way, then just missed the zone as time ran out.

Third attempt - died and revived in the zone, but the revival coincided with the timer expiring. I got the win, but not the trophy.

Fourth attempt - died and revived in the zone with a couple of seconds to go. Trophy popped.

I recommend waiting for and killing the two foot soldiers, then running at 60 secs, just in case you need to pop a self-revive. Don't enter the dropzone straight away, save a Sombrero Bomb and drop it in the zone to distract the zombies...I should have done that, but didn't think about it at the time.

Edited by ant1th3s1s
  • Like 1