Just finished Wolfenstein: The New Order

Video games are no different than movies, in that when you include good music into them, it can make it so much better. 

Wolfenstein was a good game. The violence, the villains and the heroes, the gun play, the boss fights, and the story made for an entertaining few hours. 

I usually don't give a fuck about the end credits in games and just want them to finish, but with this game I sat back and listened to the song and watched the pictures until it was over. Thumbs up.

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really enjoyed stabbing that guy in the head and the throat while his bitch watched on the TV. Fuckin die!

Unfortunately, I didn't get even with her.

Edited by movievet-dotcom

Video games are no different than movies, in that when you include good music into them, it can make it so much better. 

Wolfenstein was a good game. The violence, the villains and the heroes, the gun play, the boss fights, and the story made for an entertaining few hours. 

I usually don't give a fuck about the end credits in games and just want them to finish, but with this game I sat back and listened to the song and watched the pictures until it was over. Thumbs up.

I really enjoyed stabbing that guy in the head and the throat while his bitch watched on the TV. Fuckin die!

You scare me.

Back_away_slowly.gif

• Like 4

Could you please cover the spoiler up with a spoiler tag next time?

[ spoiler ]Enter text here[/ spoiler ]

Just no spaces...

• Like 3

My opinions and thoughts on this game have been made well known here :)

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/18749-wolfenstein-the-new-order-a-masterpiece/

As such, I completely agree, also in response to the rest of your post, please click on the "spoiler".

BTW that "bitch" is most likely being saved for the sequel. Did you notice as well the helicopter rotor noise at the very end of the credits (obviously signifying that BJ is not dead, and his girl is coming back for him?! After all of this, I desperately want a sequel even more!!!!!!!

Edited by DanielVT

My opinions and thoughts on this game have been made well known here :)

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/18749-wolfenstein-the-new-order-a-masterpiece/

As such, I completely agree, also in response to the rest of your post, please click on the "spoiler".

BTW that "bitch" is most likely being saved for the sequel. Did you notice as well the helicopter rotor noise at the very end of the credits (obviously signifying that BJ is not dead, and his girl is coming back for him?! After all of this, I desperately want a sequel even more!!!!!!!

I'm glad you liked the game, too. Ya, that other guy pointed out the spoiler thing. I'll get it next time.

Oh, and ya, I noticed that helicopter sound. I almost thought the game wasn't over and he wasn't dead after all. We'll see in the sequel :)

Edited by movievet-dotcom

I'm glad you liked the game, too. Ya, that other guy pointed out the spoiler thing. I'll get it next time.

Oh, and ya, I noticed that helicopter sound. I almost thought the game wasn't over and he wasn't dead after all. We'll see in the sequel :)

Haha, yes. BTW, I wasn't pointing out that you should use spoiler at all. I was just suggesting you read the rest of my post which was written in a spoiler box.......due to its........well spoilers! lol