Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
berserklover

Decent, easy plat but so boring

59 posts in this topic

I played the original and it was really good. This one is okay, the length is indeed 4 hours but so boring. The story is so bad, they just repeat what we already knew in the game. The challenges are fun kind of, but annoying at times. Overall, I played for a few hours, I'll probably platinum it tomorrow. The 500 000 isn't a cake walk during hostage but it's duable. The 10 millions is cummulative, and so is everything else. The hardest one is the 100 % challenge because they are so many. Getting 50 % took almost no time.

Im not that deep into it but i like it so far.

The most difficult part of the platinum will be getting to round 30 on the survival arenas beta and gamma.IMO

Just play it on easy

Non-topic related...dude, I cannot stop laughing at your avatar!

Is it worth the money you paid? or is it worth waiting couple of months for a sale price?

Edited by Coldman1

Non-topic related...dude, I cannot stop laughing at your avatar!

Thanks? I think....lol

Is it worth the money you paid? or is it worth waiting couple of months for a sale price?

I would have to say yes. 

Though you already know her story for the most part the battle arenas are really what sell it.

Nothing like taking out rounds and rounds of enemies in a room to make you feel like a bad ass.

The Platinum itself is easy and straight forward, just time consuming,

So 16 dollars (US) ain't a bad price for the game. 

I'd like to start downloading this now but I'll have to wait until 2AM to do so because I have a damn data cap on my internet, so I have another 3 hr, 23 min till my bonus period starts. :(

This game is really good. I highly disagree that it is boring. Highly.

Well it's a good game with an easy plat BUT it's not remotely close to its predecessors, they could have done something better...

I only played part of the first Infamous, wanted Second Son but never got it. Would you recommend me this game? Was thinking of getting it. Know nothing about the second son storyline either.

Well it's a good game with an easy plat BUT it's not remotely close to its predecessors, they could have done something better...

well, the only other digital-only release was festival of blood - you aren't seriiously comparing this to a full-fledged retail release, are you?

Play second son then first light. Even though its a prequel if you play first light first you will not know the characters or anything. They are both very good games. Yeah both couldve been better but they are still good and fun and fairly easy plats

Probaly the hardest infamous plat to get. The challenges are not easy.

Very easy overall, but I probably spent about 3 or 4 hours grinding out the X amount of kills on the way to ten million points. The challenge requirements are easy, but it takes a while to kill 100 of these or 250 of these etc.

Any tips for the rescue arenas?

Don't stop moving unless you are attacking, and the hostages are the main focus. 

I gotta disagree, having plenty of fun with this. So much funner than some other easy platinum games...

well, the only other digital-only release was festival of blood - you aren't seriiously comparing this to a full-fledged retail release, are you?

Sorry, my mistake, i misread the title, i thought we were talking about Second Son  xD

Any tips for the rescue arenas?

Although hostages are the main focus when there are none around your absolute highest priority should be to keep that combo counter as high as possible. Missle salvos (again when no hostages are around) can be a godsend. 

I can't even find the hostage 9 times out of 10 before he is killed (and 5 killed = game over).  Best score so far is 28k.  This is not looking good.

Edited by BBurgSteve

I think the game's really fun, especially the battle arenas. It took me awhile to finish the main story because I was so addicted to them. Definitely worth the $15 in my opinion.